Ratings for Dr. William H. Huffaker

Dr. Huffaker is Fantastic! I had Bleph surgery and a liposuction with him, and I am not embarrassed to show my body anymore. He was very nice and helpful, and so were his staff. Deffntly recomend him!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Huffaker is amazing. I have never liked my body but now I love it!!! Would go back to him in a second!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Huffaker attempted to perform a chin augumentation but was unable to properly place even after a revision surgery. He wanted to try for a 3rd time but I sought the advise of another surgeon who was able to replace the impant successfully. Would not recommend Dr. Huffaker's service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

I HAD A GREAT DEAL OF LIPOSUCTION TO REMOVE FAT THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DIET OR EXERCISE OFF. I ONLY HAD ABOUT 15 POUNDS TO LOSE BUT HAD PROBLEM AREAS THAT WERE ALWAYS PRESENT EVEN AT MY IDEAL WEIGHT. I LOVE MY NEW BODY THANKS TO DR HUFFAKER.....HE IS A REAL SCUPLTOR!!!MY WAIST, TUMMY AND THIGHS ARE THE WAY I REMEMBER THEM. I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND HE AND HIS STAFF IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME. MY RECOVERY WAS FAST AND EASY. I WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER FUTURE SURGERIES WITH DR HUFFAKER.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

He did a great job on both of my surgeries. I get compliments all the time!!!! He changed the way I feel about the way I look at myselft the way I dress and the way I feel.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

This doctor destroyed the muscles in my eyes from doing a bleph surgery. He was very unhelpful during and after the problems and have had to have six additional surgeries to fix the damage. I would not recommend William Huffaker to anyone for any type of surgery. The surgery has not helped the condition I went to him for to begin with and he kept telling me that I was fine, I was fine, after three other doctors were telling me I had a serious problem. Very disappointed in this doctor. He never once apologized or offered to help in any way to fix what happened.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

He recently did an augmentation and lift on me. He did a great job and I have recommended him to my friends and family. He did my sisters augmentation as well without any problems.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

I was in need of a breast reduction, as my breasts were a heavy DD cup, I suffered with back and neck pain, and my breasts were not in proportion to my body. After consulting with William Huffaker, M.D., of St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery, we both agreed that a B cup would be a reasonable breast size. After the procedure, my breasts remained large and heavy. Dr. Huffaker reassured me that as the swelling subsided the size and weight of my breasts would decrease. This never happened. My breasts were a full D cup, heavy, and continued to cause neck and back pain after having surgery, and still are to this day. Dr. Huffaker stated that he'd perform a secondary procedure to get my breasts closer to the size I desired, admitting they were still large. When I was financially able to have the revision ($1,545) he refused to perform it, claiming my expectations were unrealistic. Dr. Huffaker's actions are unethical, and unacceptable. My goal is to help to prevent others from being victimized.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. William H. Huffaker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. William H. Huffaker, has been practicing plastic surgery since 1978.

• English

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1970)