Dr. Brenda Johnston

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brenda Johnston

I had the best possible experience with Dr. Johnston. She was incredibly informative, very helpful, and answered all my questions with absolute patience. I haven't had any issues with the staff, although I know a receptionist was recently replaced so it might be just new staff getting used to the routine. I got an appointment with a very short waiting time, and had just sat down in the waiting room when I was called in. Incredible punctuality considering the office's odd hours, not sure how they manage, but they do!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Johnston has been my dr for my first pregnancy. When you make appointments she and her staff are efficient in person. Speaking to her staff on the phone is very different, mostly rushing you off the phone with a negative tone. All the reviews are very positive maybe I'm the only one this has happened to. If you are looking for an office that accommodates more hours this isn't the office. Their hours are Monday 9-3, Tuesday 1-3 and Thursday 10-1. Now I know why she is always booked up.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have recommended Dr Johnston to several friends and colleagues because she actually listens, makes recommendations based on what the patient feels, and personally conducts follow up calls. I'm SO glad my GP referred me to her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have been Dr Johnston's patient for few years now and im extremely happy with her. She is extremely kind, knowledgeable and respectful. She makes you feel comfortable in her office and appointments are quick and on time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been a patient for years when I was initially struggling with severe cramps and symptoms associated. Dr.Johnston was the first to take her time and help me through the process. Extremely knowledge and willing to find treatment that is suitable to you. Going through my pregnancy with her now has been a dream! She is absolutely lovely!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient for years. In my opinion she is one of the few great doctors left. She understands women and is empathetic to our concerns. She listens and never rushes you out. I feel very well taken care of in her hands.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She is amazing lady and doctor. She is so understanding and very knowledgeable. I recommend this doctor to everyone. The only problem is she is not delivering baby so you have to find another doctor after some time and you could never get the same treatment with any other doctor. she is exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

She is the best doctor you can imagine. Extremely patient, kind and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I booked my appointment with her based on what I read here on ratemds.com and I was not disappointed. She is extremely knowledgable and was very kind to me during my last two visits. Her staff is also very considerate. The office has odd hours and the receptionists try their best to accommodate people. I was very impressed with how short the waiting time is as well, it's clear that she is a busy doctor but she does not overbook herself. It's very considerate when dealing with a lot of pregnant women. She is an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I was taking my daughter for her first visit. My daughter so anxious, emotional, and on guard due to the nature of her complaints. With the first helloms and salutations, my daughter has significantly eased. She is a fantatsic doctor just by that in my books. Bed side manner has been thrown out the window, not for this doctor. Sge is worth the chance to get an appoibment with her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016