Dr. Brenda Johnston

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brenda Johnston

I went in to see this Dr and i must say this Dr is amazing....... Shes extremely thorough in her patient assements. Her receptionist is also amazing she helps out the best way she can. This dr is an amazing person she treats her patients as human beings and not ohip swipes.... Shes on top of things she has called me numerous times to let me know whats going on with my health. This Dr is an thorough investigator that cares. I also wanted to mention something there is a prior review on here. She made a comment about a religious comment that the Dr has in her office.. This is a free country we can have whatever we like in our offices id rather have my Dr believe in God and not the Devil...... Maria and Brenda God bless you............

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

It has been a long time since I have seen a doctor able to answer my questions as capably and compassionately as Dr. Johnston. I am used to doctors trying to get me in and out the door as quickly as possible and I am often reluctant to express my concerns because of the dismissive response I usually get. Dr. Johnston allowed these anxieties be heard and seemed genuinely interested in addressing them. Her advice has also provided an avenue for me to follow-up on my concerns in a productive fashion. My only regret is that I didn't meet her earlier as she is retiring soon

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

The best Gynecologist I have ever met. Getting an appointment is a little problematic but it is worth of waiting.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I had the best possible experience with Dr. Johnston. She was incredibly informative, very helpful, and answered all my questions with absolute patience. I haven't had any issues with the staff, although I know a receptionist was recently replaced so it might be just new staff getting used to the routine. I got an appointment with a very short waiting time, and had just sat down in the waiting room when I was called in. Incredible punctuality considering the office's odd hours, not sure how they manage, but they do!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Johnston has been my dr for my first pregnancy. When you make appointments she and her staff are efficient in person. Speaking to her staff on the phone is very different, mostly rushing you off the phone with a negative tone. All the reviews are very positive maybe I'm the only one this has happened to. If you are looking for an office that accommodates more hours this isn't the office. Their hours are Monday 9-3, Tuesday 1-3 and Thursday 10-1. Now I know why she is always booked up.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have recommended Dr Johnston to several friends and colleagues because she actually listens, makes recommendations based on what the patient feels, and personally conducts follow up calls. I'm SO glad my GP referred me to her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have been Dr Johnston's patient for few years now and im extremely happy with her. She is extremely kind, knowledgeable and respectful. She makes you feel comfortable in her office and appointments are quick and on time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been a patient for years when I was initially struggling with severe cramps and symptoms associated. Dr.Johnston was the first to take her time and help me through the process. Extremely knowledge and willing to find treatment that is suitable to you. Going through my pregnancy with her now has been a dream! She is absolutely lovely!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient for years. In my opinion she is one of the few great doctors left. She understands women and is empathetic to our concerns. She listens and never rushes you out. I feel very well taken care of in her hands.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She is amazing lady and doctor. She is so understanding and very knowledgeable. I recommend this doctor to everyone. The only problem is she is not delivering baby so you have to find another doctor after some time and you could never get the same treatment with any other doctor. she is exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017