Ratings for Dr. Frances Y. Teng

Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr.Teng is awesome. She always gives me accurate diagnoses and answers all my questions with helpful knowledge. She calls me promptly once those test results come out. That would be better if she could spend more time with me. I would highly recommend her to all my friends!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Teng is the most attentive and caring doctor I've ever had. She responds to all phone calls extremely quickly regularly and checks up on her patients outside of scheduled appointments. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Teng is a very compassionate & empathetic. She takes time to get to know her patients, their individual needs, explain the medical procedures & answer medical questions, & returns calls promptly & calls to up-date patients when necessary. I have recommend her to several friends who need a professional gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I just gave birth to my 2nd child & Dr. Teng was my OBGYN. She is absolutely a great Dr. I would recommend her to all my family and friends. She is very patient, informative, and helpful. I felt at ease throughout my whole pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Teng delivered both my babies and I couldn't imagine having another doctor! She always asked if I had questions/concerns FIRST before doing exams. She called me at home to let me know the results of important tests and what they meant. A far cry from other Drs I've been to who are out of the room before you can even get a word in edgewise!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Both the staff and Frances are great. She delivered my baby with great expertise. She was explained every little detail and spent a lot of time with me and my husband. I would recommended her whole heartedly. The downside is she only accepts PPO for OB services.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Teng is fabulous! No matter what, she always makes you feel like you're the only patient she has. She is extremely kind, caring, and genuinely concerned about you. You never feel rushed. She takes as much time as you need to answer questions and explain procedures until you are comfortable with the information. Her office staff makes you feel very welcomed and always offers up a smile. I highly recommend Dr. Teng.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Frances Y. Teng's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP