Ratings for Dr. Hanson T. Lee

The office staff administration is terrible. I have visited his office twice, both times waiting over an hour. On the last visit, following a procedure, I was informed of yet another cash or check only payment and had neither my checkbook or enough cash. The staff had to collect payment ahead of time and would not budge on this matter, even though I asked them why they didn't bother sending me a bill or a phone call ahead of time explaining my copayment/deductible. This was a terrible experience and reflects poorly on an otherwise decent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

This doctor started out being helpful, but then proved that he did not take my case or condition seriously by not reviewing my tests and wanting tests done that are dangerous to my condition. He did not seem to take any of it seriously.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

The initial office visit was unpleasant. I don’t feel the consultation was professional or helpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Hanson T. Lee's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Connection Dental Network