Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Nielson

Dr. Dan and his office were exceptional. Our son was extremely nervous for his surgery and he eased his worry. He called the next day to check on him and everything went so smoothly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My son and daughter have both had teeth extracted by Dr. Nielson. We have had nothing but great experiences here. The doctor and staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Nielson as an oral surgeon. I needed a wisdom tooth extracted and I was so scared I was crying in the waiting room before my appointment. We got taken back into the procedure room fairly quickly by a friendly dental assistant named Kristal. I was still terrified. When Dr. Nielson came in there, he was super friendly and he had me laughing! He is very professional. He is also very precise and made the procedure seem easy. After the local anesthesia set in, he had the tooth out within less than 10 minutes. I didn't feel a thing, though it was still kinda scary. Anyway, Dr. Nielson is very trustworthy and a great guy. An all-around awesome oral surgeon! If I need anything else done, I will go there again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Everyone there was extremly nice and helpful. I overpaid the day I had my tooth pulled and received the extra I paid within 2 weeks without ever calling them. Great doc.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I HATE going to the dentist! HATE it! Finally found Dr. Nielson and have a whole new outlook on dentistry. Fair pricing and always tries to err on the side of caution to save his patients money. He provides more than quality services and his staff goes above and beyond to make sure you're 110% happy when you leave!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I was treated by him at Truman Medical Center as an oral surgeon. He had an excellent bedside maner, and explained everything he was going to do. Put me at ease for a painful proceedure

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

The Nielson family of dentist are the best around! They are skilled and honest.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I love this dentist. He's friendly, gentle and really knows his stuff. They are on top of the newest technology and he's always trying to save his patients money!!! A rare gem.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Daniel C. Nielson's Credentials

• UMKC Medical School (Grad. 2013)

Top Hospitals in Olathe, KS