Ratings for Dr. Evelyn H. Dowell

The staff at this office are often somewhat rude and not helpful, especially when you call the office to make an appointment, as you are usually on hold for at least 10 minutes. I also had my credit card number stolen by someone working in the office when I called to pay my bill over the phone. Also, in over 3 years of going to this clinic, I only saw the actual doctor once...I normally had to see the PAs, who were not too bad. However, the one visit that I had with the doctor, I told her that had been getting bad headaches for a couple of years. Her response was, "Well, at least we know it's not a brain tumor, or you'd be dead by now!" When you go to a doctor for a serious problem, the last thing you want to hear is a snide comment discrediting your complaints! The worst part of seeing this practice is the wait time in the waiting room/exam room which is usually about an hour or more.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Evelyn H. Dowell's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1995)