Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Sickles

I really need to contact this doctor. He was my doctor since 1994. I'm told my cancer is back and I just really need his opinion.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sickles for many years. OMG!!! He is a wonderful, gentle, genuinely caring person. I've never had this kind of interaction with any other Doctor. I recommend everyone to him and they all say the same thing--"THEY LOVE HIM". I tell them to get in line. He is such a caring man and really listens to all of your concerns and worries. He better not ever retire. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AS THE FINEST DOCTOR ON EARTH BARBARA LAKE

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

After having 3 surgeries with another doctor, Dr. sickle was compassionate, kind and most of all very skillful in eradicating a stubborn abscess in my left breast. I will never forget him and will refer anyone who asks to him. I wish all doctors can be like him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I cannot say enough about the quality of care I received from Dr. Sickles. He is the most compassionate doctor I've ever been to. I would recommend him highly to anyone who has breast issues. I love Dr. sickles!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Sickles for years. He is knowledgeable, skillful and a nice person. He listens and will always answers questions and appreciates the fact that you do research. He has done minor surgery and I recommend him highly. He is a gentleman and a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Sickles is unlike any other doctor I have ever met. He will explain himself to you over and over until you are confident and all your questions are answered. He is reasuring, polite, cheerful, sensitive to your feelings, and an all around gentleman. He returns your calls and also says he is happy to do so. I feel calm and safe to have him care for me! Thank you Dr. Sickles you are a true gift to your profession and patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Alan sickles is the FINEST BREAST SURGEON and most compassionate and caring Doctor that will take the time to reassure you and explain everything so you completely understand. Always returns calls NO MATTER WHEN! I am a BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR and because of his superior knowledge, skills, compassion & paitence I made it through all surgeries & treatments. What a true Blessing he is to All Women and those who come under his care. His office staff is just terrific and completely understanding. Thank you so Much Dr. Sickles & God Bless you!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Sickles is a knowledgeable, skilled breast doctor and surgeon. He is very personable, will discuss your situation with you; takes the time to explain things to you and is caring and capable as a surgeon. He has offices in Manhattan and in Brooklyn and is affiliated with Cabrini Hospital which is excellent. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2006

THIS DOCTOR IS A BREAST SURGEON AND HE IS A VERY CARING, AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR

flag | Submitted August 23, 2005

Dr. Alan D. Sickles's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1981)