Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Cross

He's the best of the best and the nicest of the nice! He's saved my life twice now, and you can't find a better physician or man anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have been in the medical profession for many years.(RT,RDMS) Instead of taking a history Dr. Cross asked me what questions I had for him. He did very limited physical breast exam and a 2 min incomplete U/S, yet sent me a bill for complete bilateral U/S They will not release a copy of report unless pt pays $30.00. Dr was abrupt and did not seem interested in patient care. I would not recommend Dr. Michael Cross. This is the first time I have ever written a complain about a physicans care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

This is by far ONE of the best doctors the state of Arkansas has, and his staff is GREAT. Quick response on results. thumbs up from Harrison

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He basically saved my life, I was diagnoised with Breast cancer and he removed the tumor and called me with the results the next day. I Love this Man.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

YOU DONT FIND DOCTORS LIKE THIS VERY OFFEND, HE HAS GREAT BEDIDE MANOR AND HE REMOVED 2 LUMPS FROM MY BREAST . I THINK HIS STAFF ARE ANGELS!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Dr Cross has removed two lumps from my breast. He is very trustworthy. He is very knowledgable. He did a great job in both surgeries and kindly calls to check on you and will call as soon as he gets results. You don't have to call his office to keep pestering for your results. He stays informed and skilled in all new procedures and statistics of breast cancer.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Cross's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)