Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Kenwood

Dr. Kenwood is intelligent, logical and kind. I would recommend him to anyone needing heart care.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Kenwood is a very good and knowledgeable doctor working within a facility that is managed with mediocrity. He is also difficult to access; one will likely see a physician assistant most of the time. Continuity between PAs and the doctor is fair. The administration of the facility he works in leaves a lot to be desired. Too many assitants and staff have their fingers in the pie which results in miscommunications, appointment mixups, and sometimes no one individual takes responsibility for the patient's well being and medications. I recommend Dr. Kenwood but I cannot recommend the Heart and Lung institue of Utah.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I really like Dr. Kenwood. He is the first doctor I have gone to in a long time that asked me what I thought. He paid attention to what I said and solved a problem that I have been having for years. at least 4 other doctors had misdiagnosed the problem.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Kenwood by my primary care doctor who was concerned about my blood pressure. I had my appt. at the Jordan Valley Office. The wait wasn't to long and the nurse was nice. What I found unacceptable was that I paid to see the doctor NOT his assistant. All I got was a hand shake and Dr. Kenwood barking orders to the assistant for me to have this test and that test. When making the appt. for an echo, the receptionist didn't bother to tell me I could have blood work done at the Murray Office where I was to receive my echo. Since I didn't know that, I had had breakfast so couldn't have my blood work done that morning. Also, if you call and leave a message, even though the message tells you if you call before 4 pm that they will get back to you, they don't. Also, there are less expensive tests that could have been done but no, the tests other than the blood work are very expensive and I refused the one due to the dye that is used that can cause some bad side effects.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Bruce R. Kenwood's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford