Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Ward

This Dr. Is very right on it when it comes to any medical condition... been seeing him for a few years. There aren't enough words to say about what a good Dr. He is... wait time was no more than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Long waits in waiting room, sometimes an hour but he does spend time and listens. Not sure how knowledgeable he is because only went for minor problems.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Ward is outstanding! I'm an RN, every time I go to him, he is punctual, thorough, and very caring. Never have waited more than 15 minutes in his waiting room, which is a big plus. I think he's very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Ward is a caring person, he will listen and spend lots of time with you.. I used to think he was the greatest. I have been ill for several years and finally went myself to see some specialists (which he should have sent me to and did not) and they found several conditions he should have checked for. He may be okay for everyday ailments but if you have serious problems I would not recommend him. I regret having to speak ill of him as he is such a nice person but I think I have suffered needlessly by not seeking someone else sooner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey Ward's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)