Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Cohan

Without question the most professional, accommodating, caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, sincere doctor (as well as person) I have ever met. He was my doctor for about 8 years and always I left his office with a plan to address every issue I went to him with. This person genuinely cares for his patients and I counted myself as being very fortunate that he was my doctor. And don’t even get me started talking about his nurse Mary…she is an angel like no other (how many nurses have been immortalized with their own bobblehead?) …although I moved back to Canada I will always be grateful not only for the care he provided me but also for being there for me during the most difficult time in my life. Thank you Dr. Cohan.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Patient pays and collects directly from insurance company, absorbing the contractual rate differential, so Doctor obtains full fee without compromise. Always ready to write patient a prescription as the solution to all problems, without concern for side affects or contradictions between medicines. Cohan is too busy writing articles and promoting himself via radio show to really be concerned about the welfare of his patients. Does not take the time to truly understand the underlying issues, though on the surface acts as if he does.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Fabulous caring and thorough doctor. I appreciate his candor with regard to insurance and prescription medicine. Smart!!! Great office staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Great doctor -- very smart, very nice, excellent bedside manner and made me fell at ease within minutes (I hate going to the doctor). Looks about 10 years younger than he is. Gave a very thorough exam. Friendly and courteous staff. Beautiful office (new) with x-ray, lab, stress testing and colonoscopy. Bottom line: best doc I've ever seen. Can recommend him without reservations.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Gary R. Cohan's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1987)

Assurant