Ratings for Dr. David Ellis

I went for a consultation with Dr. Ellis in regards to a lower eye lid bletharoplasty and malor festoons on my upper cheeks. He said he would do the lower eyelid bletharoplasty but he would need to do a "lower face lift" at an additional cost of $4500 plus tax. both procedures 10500.00 Ahh yes he rents a "procedure room on bloor st. It leads me to wonder why he would or should need to rent a procedure room? Why wouldn't he have his own facilities? Now this isn't the part that bothered me the most. After consulting with two other Facial plastic surgeon specialists . They both told me that the problem with my cheeks is not a muscular drop of the muscle as Dr Ellis told me and that in their opinion I absolutely did not need a lower face lift.. This I do have a problem with!!! Careful ???

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Ellis for years now but more so in the last year been noticing some wrinkles. Dr. Ellis and his staff have been truly amazing, they have been explaining every treatment in detail to me. I completed the PRP treatment for hair growth and thickening. I had (4) treatments spread out over a month a part for each treatment and with impressive results that even my hairstylist has noticed the change. Recently, I was introduced to the Belkyra treatment to remove the fat underneath my chin. WOW was my reaction to the treatment. It works and best of all no surgery needed. I was so impressed with the 2 other procedures that went so successfully that I decided to try Botox for the first time. I cant believe how quick and painless it was and how effective it was. They are the experts in this industry and I trust Dr. Ellis and his team fully and would recommend him and Dr. Jumaily to anyone. Thank you for the great successful work and making me feel great!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for over 20 years. I had my eyes done, Facelift and neck lift. I express how much I trust Dr Ellis and his staff Barb and Yien. I have been getting botox and juvederm now to maintain what I had and I would recommend Dr Ellis to anyone. He is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I did a nose job. My nose needed to be straightened, and scooped, I paid $6500. And the results are awful. The nose is still on one side, and I can't breathe through one nostril. During the surgery he forgot to scoop it, I assume he didn't looked at the file before surgery. When I asked him to correct his mistake, he refused he said I have to pay again. Just wondering where the good reviews coming from. Is it real people or just the staff writing up fake reviews.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I had a hairline lowering procedure done in Miami and had such after effects they weren't expecting. I had to have liposuction done on my head. Dr. Ellis knew exactly what to do the moment I stepped in to his office and I would say it was Dr.Jeffrey Epstein in Miami and Dr. Ellis combined who treated my overly large forehead in to a small forehead. I have been going to see him for injections ever since. I definetly plan to go again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

cosmetically very inaccurate and sloppy with little ability to perform a good rhinoplasty constantly correcting his bad procedures over and over again….people watch out!

Submitted December 1, 2015

Had bio alcamid facial fillers removed, 3-4 visits, fair results, not very compassionate, more interested in charging me for my next visit, left me with blood dried on my face when I left. he recommend face life.. Glad I didnt?

Submitted October 26, 2015

I think your experience with Dr Ellis depends on what you had done. I found my experiences to be positive but I did not have any plastic surgery rather I had artecoll removed from my face and lasers.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I had an amazing experience . Dr Ellis gives you his time to ask and answer questions . He is not in and out like I have seen couple other Dr . He is honest and very informative . God bless him . He is helping me fix a problem that someone else created . And his stuff is absolutely amazing helpful polite respectful and honest . Ready to assist if you have any concern . So far the best Dr and best stuff . Very caring knowledgable doctor . Very happy .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Ellis twice, the second time was to repair the damage he had done the first time. Again, after the second time I was left with a horrible horrible looking nose . I went to see another Dr because I had lost complete trust in Dr Ellis ( he wanted to perform a third surgery for FREE and I refused). I had a 3rd surgery with another Dr. and I am now happy with my nose. Please do your homework I rushed into getting a rhinoplasty and was left with horrible results and felt far worse than I did before. Save yourself the pain and money.

Submitted May 13, 2015