Ratings for Dr. David Ellis

I have been seeing Dr. Ellis for years now but more so in the last year been noticing some wrinkles. Dr. Ellis and his staff have been truly amazing, they have been explaining every treatment in detail to me. I completed the PRP treatment for hair growth and thickening. I had (4) treatments spread out over a month a part for each treatment and with impressive results that even my hairstylist has noticed the change. Recently, I was introduced to the Belkyra treatment to remove the fat underneath my chin. WOW was my reaction to the treatment. It works and best of all no surgery needed. I was so impressed with the 2 other procedures that went so successfully that I decided to try Botox for the first time. I cant believe how quick and painless it was and how effective it was. They are the experts in this industry and I trust Dr. Ellis and his team fully and would recommend him and Dr. Jumaily to anyone. Thank you for the great successful work and making me feel great!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for over 20 years. I had my eyes done, Facelift and neck lift. I express how much I trust Dr Ellis and his staff Barb and Yien. I have been getting botox and juvederm now to maintain what I had and I would recommend Dr Ellis to anyone. He is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I did a nose job. My nose needed to be straightened, and scooped, I paid $6500. And the results are awful. The nose is still on one side, and I can't breathe through one nostril. During the surgery he forgot to scoop it, I assume he didn't looked at the file before surgery. When I asked him to correct his mistake, he refused he said I have to pay again. Just wondering where the good reviews coming from. Is it real people or just the staff writing up fake reviews.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I had a hairline lowering procedure done in Miami and had such after effects they weren't expecting. I had to have liposuction done on my head. Dr. Ellis knew exactly what to do the moment I stepped in to his office and I would say it was Dr.Jeffrey Epstein in Miami and Dr. Ellis combined who treated my overly large forehead in to a small forehead. I have been going to see him for injections ever since. I definetly plan to go again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

cosmetically very inaccurate and sloppy with little ability to perform a good rhinoplasty constantly correcting his bad procedures over and over again….people watch out!

Submitted December 1, 2015

Had bio alcamid facial fillers removed, 3-4 visits, fair results, not very compassionate, more interested in charging me for my next visit, left me with blood dried on my face when I left. he recommend face life.. Glad I didnt?

Submitted October 26, 2015

I need to know if anyone recently had a facelift and there results

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I think your experience with Dr Ellis depends on what you had done. I found my experiences to be positive but I did not have any plastic surgery rather I had artecoll removed from my face and lasers.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I had an amazing experience . Dr Ellis gives you his time to ask and answer questions . He is not in and out like I have seen couple other Dr . He is honest and very informative . God bless him . He is helping me fix a problem that someone else created . And his stuff is absolutely amazing helpful polite respectful and honest . Ready to assist if you have any concern . So far the best Dr and best stuff . Very caring knowledgable doctor . Very happy .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Ellis twice, the second time was to repair the damage he had done the first time. Again, after the second time I was left with a horrible horrible looking nose . I went to see another Dr because I had lost complete trust in Dr Ellis ( he wanted to perform a third surgery for FREE and I refused). I had a 3rd surgery with another Dr. and I am now happy with my nose. Please do your homework I rushed into getting a rhinoplasty and was left with horrible results and felt far worse than I did before. Save yourself the pain and money.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. David Ellis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Ellis for years now but more so in the last year been noticing some wrinkles. Dr. Ellis and his staff have been truly amazing, they have ..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for over 20 years. I had my eyes done, Facelift and neck lift. I express how much I trust Dr Ellis and his staff Barb and ..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I did a nose job. My nose needed to be straightened, and scooped, I paid $6500. And the results are awful. The nose is still on one side, and I can't breathe th..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a hairline lowering procedure done in Miami and had such after effects they weren't expecting. I had to have liposuction done on my head. Dr. Ellis knew ..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "cosmetically very inaccurate and sloppy with little ability to perform a good rhinoplasty constantly correcting his bad procedures over and over again….people w..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Had bio alcamid facial fillers removed, 3-4 visits, fair results, not very compassionate, more interested in charging me for my next visit, left me with blood..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I need to know if anyone recently had a facelift and there results "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I think your experience with Dr Ellis depends on what you had done. I found my experiences to be positive but I did not have any plastic surgery rather I had ar..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience . Dr Ellis gives you his time to ask and answer questions . He is not in and out like I have seen couple other Dr . He is honest and..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Ellis twice, the second time was to repair the damage he had done the first time. Again, after the second time I was left with ..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Ellis did a CO2 Laser to repair some scar tissue around my mouth from stitches. The results were very good. For the 2nd treatment 6 mos later, he used the Urbiu..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ellis, performed a rhinoplasty on my nose 35 years ago, and made a travesty of the final result that I'm faced with today. As a result, I've left with a devi..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Simple:Not a Good Plastic Surgeon-do your homework-Not a Good Plastic Surgeon"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I recall readings these reviews before my scheduled surgery date with Dr Ellis and feeling quite nervous since most of the reviews are quite bad ( and turned ou..."

October 22, 2014

January 18, 2014

December 24, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3390389)

May 3, 2012