Ratings for Dr. David Ellis

I had a hairline lowering procedure done in Miami and had such after effects they weren't expecting. I had to have liposuction done on my head. Dr. Ellis knew exactly what to do the moment I stepped in to his office and I would say it was Dr.Jeffrey Epstein in Miami and Dr. Ellis combined who treated my overly large forehead in to a small forehead. I have been going to see him for injections ever since. I definetly plan to go again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

cosmetically very inaccurate and sloppy with little ability to perform a good rhinoplasty constantly correcting his bad procedures over and over again….people watch out!

Submitted December 1, 2015

Had bio alcamid facial fillers removed, 3-4 visits, fair results, not very compassionate, more interested in charging me for my next visit, left me with blood dried on my face when I left. he recommend face life.. Glad I didnt?

Submitted October 26, 2015

I need to know if anyone recently had a facelift and there results

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I think your experience with Dr Ellis depends on what you had done. I found my experiences to be positive but I did not have any plastic surgery rather I had artecoll removed from my face and lasers.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I had an amazing experience . Dr Ellis gives you his time to ask and answer questions . He is not in and out like I have seen couple other Dr . He is honest and very informative . God bless him . He is helping me fix a problem that someone else created . And his stuff is absolutely amazing helpful polite respectful and honest . Ready to assist if you have any concern . So far the best Dr and best stuff . Very caring knowledgable doctor . Very happy .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Ellis twice, the second time was to repair the damage he had done the first time. Again, after the second time I was left with a horrible horrible looking nose . I went to see another Dr because I had lost complete trust in Dr Ellis ( he wanted to perform a third surgery for FREE and I refused). I had a 3rd surgery with another Dr. and I am now happy with my nose. Please do your homework I rushed into getting a rhinoplasty and was left with horrible results and felt far worse than I did before. Save yourself the pain and money.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Ellis did a CO2 Laser to repair some scar tissue around my mouth from stitches. The results were very good. For the 2nd treatment 6 mos later, he used the Urbium Laser, which he claimed was far less intrusive and cut recovery time in half. He absolutely botched the procedure! Somehow, he made MORE scars that were WORSE than what I had to begin with. I asked "what have you done!" He said he would use filler to fix it! Long story short, after numerous procedures with other practioners - 18 years later, I finally found a product (Jeunesse Serum) that in six months has almost completely removed the scars. STAY AWAY FROM ELLIS!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr Ellis, performed a rhinoplasty on my nose 35 years ago, and made a travesty of the final result that I'm faced with today. As a result, I've left with a deviated septumthat affects my breathing today. Future patients, please review what other far more compitant plastic surgeons have to offer.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Simple:Not a Good Plastic Surgeon-do your homework-Not a Good Plastic Surgeon

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. David Ellis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a hairline lowering procedure done in Miami and had such after effects they weren't expecting. I had to have liposuction done on my head. Dr. Ellis knew ..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "cosmetically very inaccurate and sloppy with little ability to perform a good rhinoplasty constantly correcting his bad procedures over and over again….people w..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Had bio alcamid facial fillers removed, 3-4 visits, fair results, not very compassionate, more interested in charging me for my next visit, left me with blood..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I need to know if anyone recently had a facelift and there results "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I think your experience with Dr Ellis depends on what you had done. I found my experiences to be positive but I did not have any plastic surgery rather I had ar..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience . Dr Ellis gives you his time to ask and answer questions . He is not in and out like I have seen couple other Dr . He is honest and..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Ellis twice, the second time was to repair the damage he had done the first time. Again, after the second time I was left with ..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Ellis did a CO2 Laser to repair some scar tissue around my mouth from stitches. The results were very good. For the 2nd treatment 6 mos later, he used the Urbiu..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ellis, performed a rhinoplasty on my nose 35 years ago, and made a travesty of the final result that I'm faced with today. As a result, I've left with a devi..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Simple:Not a Good Plastic Surgeon-do your homework-Not a Good Plastic Surgeon"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I recall readings these reviews before my scheduled surgery date with Dr Ellis and feeling quite nervous since most of the reviews are quite bad ( and turned ou..."

October 22, 2014

January 18, 2014

December 24, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3390389)

May 3, 2012