Ratings for Dr. Burton H. Langer

We have been seeing Dr. Langer for 12 years now. It is refreshing when someone sees their client and knows their name. I would follow him anywhere with my children. He is not afraid to speak about topics that may not agree with the general public opinion. He allows the parent to make the decision and he offers his opinions but does not push them onto the parent. Dr. Langer is very knowledgable and thorough with his examination and will refer us if he feels it is in the best interest of the patient. We appreciate and enjoy his practice and the rest of the staff that fills in if it is a same day sick visit when Dr. Langer is not available. Thank you Dr. Langer for helping us to raise healthy children!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

he is our children's main doctor at the practice and he has always been very nice. Never had any of the problems otehr person had.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

On the few occasions that I have seen Dr. Langer he has been incredibly rude and condescending. His bedside manner has much to be desired. I am a healthcare professional myself, and was very shocked and upset by the way Dr. Langer spoke to me in the office. The first time I saw him, I thought maybe he was having a bad day, however I just recently saw him again and he was even more rude and unprofessional than the previous occasion. I usually see another physician in the practice, and I will surely wait to see him next time. I am sure that Dr. Langer is a highly qualified pyhsician, however his interpersonal skills need much improvement. In a pediatric practice I think that the ability to be kind and caring with the children as well as the parents is essential.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Burton H. Langer's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1986)