Ratings for Dr. B. CASEY Hanna

My boyfriend and I both have seen him in the Er and he has done great with both of us. He was very nice and understanding and explained things if you didn't understand.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

not professional, staff rude, don't return calls. Talks behind your back, have seen him make fun of his other patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Honestly, although Casey Hannah is a very nice doctor, I would never recommend anyone to use him. No one should be subjected to the unfriendly staff working there. And you would think that with all the negative comments about them, they would be replaced. And it is very true that if you call 100x, you will actually talk to someone once....If your lucky. Again, you think good buisness practice would include resolving this problem. But not my buisness so all I can do is voice my opinion about the service. If you do chose to use this doctor, I will say one of the nurses, Jenna, is great! She is always friendly and seems to connect with the patients on a personal level. And it's genuine. She is why I continue to go here.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

This doctor and his staff are a JOKE! No follow ups, major mis-diagnosis that resulted in a life threatening emergency, they do not call back with scheduled procedures, they do not call back with important test results. Completely inexcusable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I bipoler and I was having problems with my meds and moods due to this i was band from his office due to this, I was sick and my mood was out there and I really dont even know what I did or said and I can not even return to his office.. I was in trouble and he let me leave his office and didnt keep me safe just turned me out and will not let me come back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

He is a great Dr. I went to him for my weight loss. His off is clean, the ladies are great, and my wait wasn't long at all. He is sweet and kind and gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I am a patiant at his Chouteau clinic. Phone calls are not answered during office hours and do not bother leaving a voicemail, they simple are not ever returned. I have sat in the waiting room and watched the girls ignore the phone and sit there and chat about personal issues while not lifting a finger to do office wrk. If I have the pharmacy fax over a refill slip, it sits around for days (even when the dr is in which is rare), I have to call and ask where it is, why its not signed, they say they fax refills and the pharmacy does not get it. If you leave a message for the dr. and he answers your question, the staff does not call you back, you have to get frustrated enough to call back in and find out what he had to say. Good doctor, horribly unprof. staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I'm an RN and have had plenty of dealings with physicians, both persoally and professionally. Dr Hanna spent a significant amount of time with me as a new patient and was very compassionate and understanding. I never felt rushed and I think he has a very thorough knowledge base. He addressed issues my previous dr ignored. I am very happy I changed to him. His nurse was also exceptionally friendly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I went through 6 doctors before I found Dr Hanna and I will never use anybody else, ever again. He is the best doctor in Wagoner, hands down. He takes his time with you. I've never felt rushed. My daughter was admitted into the hospital and he was there to check on her every day until she left. He's a good man.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

TOO HARD TO GET INTO TO HIS OFFICE WHEN HE IS NOT IN - NOT HELPFUL - WON'T ANSWER THE PHONE EVEN THOUGH THE STAFF IS THERE DOING PAPERWORK - PEOPLE ARE IGNORED!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. B. CASEY Hanna's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 2000)

GHI