Ratings for Dr. Thuy D. Le

We had Dr. Le for our first baby and he was wonderful! The whole experience was perfect. He was very informative and had a great bedside manner. We are expecting twins now and I am just sorry we moved out of the area and cannot work with Dr. Le again. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I switched Doctors after Dr. Le left the practice because he was the best Doctor. His partners dídn't have the same customer service that he offered. I miss him and wish him well

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Le was the only male doctor I'd ever been to and he was wonderful! He is so knowledgable and makes you feel comfortable and cared for. He really does take the time to listen to you and he patiently answers any questions you have. Dr. Le was sincerely compassionate when I had a miscarriage and gently comforted my husband and I- which is something a lot of doctors won't take the time to do anymore. He also performed my D&C, after which I experienced no pain or complications. He is a rare and excellent doctor who is great at what he does and I would definitely recommend him! In fact, when I was searching for an OB/Gyn, 5 women recommended him and said you'll never want another doctor after him, which is the truth. (Unfortunately, last I heard he started working in Davis, CA and we are hoping he'll come back to Santa Maria. So, if you have his new info, please update it).

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Thuy D. Le's Credentials

• Chinese

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Santa Maria, CA