Ratings for Dr. Ellie Maghami

Best Dr. In the world . When it comes to her field and ability she delivers. Dr. Maghami is straight forward with no beating around the bush. Thank you Dr Maghami .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Very, very knowledgeable, caring and thorough. Dr Maghami is the 4th Dr I have seen for a problem and she is nailed it.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr Maghami is an wonderful doctor,very compassionate . She esplains everything that you need to know and also she gave me hope mentioning different optins to treat me after being diagnosed with recurent Thyroid Cancer in May 2009. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I have great respect for doctors and the hard work they do, however, this does not mean that they have a right to be disrespectful and thoughtless. I also do not have the money or time to seek out second opinions and care. I certainly expect much more from my doctors, even from much more mundane and routine care, let alone an oncologist

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

I was treated for thyroid cancer. The hospital is second to none. The Doctors and Surgeons they have are also second to none. Dr. Maghami is a compassionate, knowlegeable, and skillful Surgeon. She spends the time you need with her. She listens to what you say and what you want. She gives you all of the facts you need to make educated decisions about your health care. She is not in it for the money, she really does care. I would trust her with my life if I ever get cancer again.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Ellie Maghami's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Duarte, CA