Ratings for Dr. Paul Nijmeh

He was my doctor since my own mother was pregnant with me and now he's helping me through my own pregnancy. Words cannot describe how professional, knowledgeable and easy he is. He has taken such good care of my entire family and me and we couldn't be prouder to be his patients. He has never been wrong about a diagnostic so far because he puts in a lot of effort to helping all his patients no matter what they may be going through. Best decision my family has ever made was find Dr. Paul Nijmeh and become his patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

we have known Dr.Nijmeh for the past ten years. All and above that he is taking such a good care of my family and I, he has saved my son’s life twice. He will do everything and anything including providing medication samples. My son had a serious brain injury. If it were not Dr.Nijmeh’s correct diagnosis and his decision to send him to the Sickkids Hospital against my request to send him to the Scarborough General hospital, as it was closer, my child would not have made it. When you come to Dr. Nijmeh one is not only sure that he or she is in good hands but also one feels that Dr.Nijmeh is a friend or part of your family. We cannot thank you enough, Dr.Nijmeh for all what you are doing to us and for your amazing care.  Razek family

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

You will not meet a harder working/more compassionate physician (or person) for that matter. Every time we see him is a true joy! - John P.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

This is the best doctor I have seen in my 68 years to date. I won't go into details but he saved my life by noticing something both the ER and multiple other drs had missed. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

You may have to wait to see Dr Nijmeh... but thats only because he takes his time with each and every person he sees. And trust me the wait is well worth it! He is a true expert in general practice. I have been his patient for 25 years and over that time he has helped my family and I through countless emergencies/illnesses. He is friendly, funny and always ready to go way above and beyond to help his patients. You will not find another doctor like him in Toronto... simply the best.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

has taken care of me since i was born. always there for my entire family. great dr and person!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

It was after hours when I needed help from Dr. Nijmeh. He reopened the clinic specially for me and he saw my daughter who fell in the school, told me that she needed not to go to the hospital, sent her for an X-Ray and called me on the same day to inform me with the result that was normal. He advised me to continue with the treatment he prescribed for her when he first saw her. This happened sometime ago and I was lazy enough not to put a comment here. I would encourage all patients who have similar experience with Dr. Nijmeh to write it her. Thank you Dr. Nijmeh

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

best family doctor in toronto. he has taken care of my whole family for close to thirty years.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

guy's a legend! best dr ive ever seen. thank you for all you do

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Best family doctor out there. Hes been my fanily doctor since birth and my whole fanily loves him

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017