Ratings for Dr. Paul Nijmeh

Been my GP for 25 year, amazing doctor, passionate, professional and can make you laugh when you are down. Love him👌

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Knowledgeable, and takes good care of us . As a family we travel from Pickering to see him and it is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Kind and trustworthy. Helped me when I was down and couldn't afforde medicament . Also speaks to me like a human. I like and respect him a lot. I always pray for him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The best doctor on the planet. He's so knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring. Negm el negoom

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

He is the best doctor and really cares about his paients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

best dr in toronto, maybe even canada. though he is busy and you may need to wait, he will always address your concerns! his office is so busy as he is just that good...goes above and beyond

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Been going to this doctor since we first came to this country 25 years ago. Let me tell you he knows a lot more than your average doctor. I’ve been misdiagnosed by other doctors and he always corrected it. He’s not the type to perscribe you just any prescription he actually knows what he’s doing. I will put my life on it he is by far the best doctor I have ever known.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

20+ years with my health in this mans hands. Second to none. Absolute professional and hands down best doctor around.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

my son was circumcised by this doctor, he knows what he does. but after circumcision he never asks his patients how they feel. as per their rules and regulations they must call and ask patient's situation. as he said we will let you know for next appointment but never called.

Submitted December 3, 2017

He was my doctor since my own mother was pregnant with me and now he's helping me through my own pregnancy. Words cannot describe how professional, knowledgeable and easy he is. He has taken such good care of my entire family and me and we couldn't be prouder to be his patients. He has never been wrong about a diagnostic so far because he puts in a lot of effort to helping all his patients no matter what they may be going through. Best decision my family has ever made was find Dr. Paul Nijmeh and become his patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017