Ratings for Dr. Ronald B. Etskovitz

Loved the work of Dr. Etskovitz. I walked in with a problem I could not diagnose,and he not only figured out what was wrong but helped me along the way!! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Wonderful Dr. very knowledgable and pleasant with his explanations and treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

For about 15 years I have been going to Dr. Etskovitz for very occasional foot problems (broken toe, arch problems, ingrown toenails, etc.), and I have recommended him to a number of friends and business associates. I would say there is general agreement among us that Dr. Etskovitz is the best physician in the Solar System. As you can see from other reviews here, Dr. E is extremely knowledgeable and skilled, caring, very patient, informative, personable -- the list goes on and on. I have never met any other physician quite like him. It is VERY difficult to square the two extremely negative reviews here with all of the other reviews here and with my own personal experiences with Dr. E. These two negative reviews just do not add up, regarding Dr. E AND his office staff!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Had a nerve root removal after trying injections. DR. Ron was outstanding. pain free after many years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Etskovitz is fantastic! He gave me great advice, tools I could use right away, and he was full of information. I'm thrilled.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Etskovitz has about the best "bedside" manner of any doctor I've ever met, and he takes great care of my feet with no pain. A pleasant, knowledgeable and gifted podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

This man talked a lot, but he screwed up my bunionectomy horribly and i have been suffering for 2+ years and have seen over 5 doctors and have had 2 surgeries to fix his mistakes since i first stepped into his office. Words cannot even express my anger, never go to a podiatrist in general, go to a orthopedic foot and ankle specialist. The ones who are the head of the department at Brigham and Womens and Mass General actually know what they are doing on the operating table.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I had a ganglian cist that other doctors could not fix, I eben had sergery, one visit to Dr. E. and it was gone. very good bedside manner, I send friends to him all the time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Wonderful doctor! Patinet gentle and caring. I've gone to him in waltham for 5 years. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr Etskovitz is a wonderful doctor and caring person. He takes time to listen and make certain all problems are addressed. I feel very confident about his knowledge and consider myself fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Ronald B. Etskovitz's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim