Ratings for Dr. Jian Xing

Dr. Xing was my doctor for approximately 20 years, in this time I found him to be an excellent communicator with me and always showed a great concern for my health. He did the same thing with my wife, in fact he diagnosed my wife's disease after many doctors failed to do so. Last year he was assigned to the hospital staff at St. Frances. My wife and I miss him very much. He absolutely never rushed my time with him and took outstanding care of us.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Xing has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He has been caring, knowledgeable, and thorough in providing my health care needs. He was instrumental in my long ordeal with liver cancer. I really became appreciative of his medical care for me when My liver transplant surgeon told me that whoever my doctor was, He or she did a good job of staying on top of things. Today 41/2 years later, I am back to full health and still seeing him occasionally.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Xing. Always cheerful, caring and interested. Great practice standards. His nurse is mighty awesome too! I love LOVE love Dr Xing!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

From what I understand very knowledgeable, but very condescending and uncommunicative toward women.My good friend saw the doctor in the hospital. He agreed to see her at least once as an outpatient. Once he found out that she was uninsured and paying out of pocket,he couldn't be rid of my friend fast enough.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Xing has been my primary physician for several years, furing which time he has seen me through a gall bladder, ant three other operations done by others. He expalins well to the family. in terms they can understand. I love him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

He is a good doctor. He knows his stuff. He isn't the most personable, and as a woman I kind of need someone to talk to me more in depth, but he's down to business. The advantage of that is you are on time. He caught my atypical pneumonia when no one else did, and he took my dad as a patient at a time when he was in pain. My fiancee's parents see him and love him. I call him a man's doctor. Guys, he's straight and to the point-friendly too, just fast paced!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Very kind, knowledgable, and very thorough. When my father was gravely ill, Dr. Xing was the only doctor who was straight forward, honest, and gave us the answers that we needed, even if it wasn't what we wanted to hear. When my mother went in for a check-up, he was so thorough and went above and beyond to make sure that every necessary exam and test was performed to give her a thorough work-up

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Jian Xing's Credentials

• Fourth Military Univ, Shaanxi, China (Grad. 1984)