Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Brunson

This quack was absolutely horrible in her diagnoses everytime myself or a family member has been seen by her. Because of her and he lab technicians mistake, Brunson even admitted to the mistake, I was charged for 2 X-Rays for starters. I was told cysts on kidneys don't hurt, my second opinion spoke to the contrary. My son went in for back pains, she questioned my wife and asked if I was molesting him. My wife went in for a cough, she was told that even though she hadnt slept in several nights, to just try and sleep sitting up. This lady is absolutely awful, have heard countless stories from friends who have gone there and been seen by this lady. I recommend going to crescent city to be seen if it means not being cheated out of medical care for this lady. She has no right to call herself a doctor, she should be absolutely ashamed.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

she was great, an took wonderful care of my father. After she left, we have a new doctor. my dad was having stomach pains and because of his dementia he was unable to give detailed information. Dr. Matko blew us off, arrogant and said there was nothing he could do. Well, guess what....my dad had a hernia and it took an ER visit to find this out.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I saw her many times. Nice bedside manner and sense of humor. Easy to talk to. I've never had to wait a long time at that office. I have recommended her. I doubt the validity of the two other comments, based on my experience with Dr. Brunson. There are two sides to any story, and you definitely have to be a good advocated for yourself, and a decent communicator to get what you need. Doctor's aren't mind readers.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

No longer go to Brunson. Do not recommend her.Gives poor advice. Did not advise I was pre-diabetic and when questioned said there was nothing I could do to manage it.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Unwilling to listen to patient, a bit arrogant

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Linda S. Brunson's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)