Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Beck

He has always gone above and beyond to make sure our family stays healthy. We are very pleased to have found him in the Permian Basin.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

LONG wait - but it IS urgent care center, after working and doctor office hours so not completely unexpected. Felt really bad and thought I had pleurisy. I was correct, but Dr. Beck went a step further and did a chest Xray which showed pneumonia. Got a shot and RX for antibiotic. Even though I exhibited none of the most common symptoms he didn't just let it go. Many are in the hospital with pneumonia right now and we caught it early and avoided that fate! I now have a sore throat - so I will be going back.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Great Doctor, Very Knowledgeable and Patient with our Children. I feel very comfortable referring Dr. Beck to Friends and Family

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have seen Dr. Beck many times and have known him to be very knowledgeable and caring about my situation. He listens to his patients which is a very important ingredient in accurate diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Between my children and I, we have seen Dr. Beck many times over the last 2 years. We LOVE Dr. Beck!!! He is a very caring and concerned doctor, and he has always diagnosed and treated us correctly. LOVE Dr. Beck!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Beck is horrible. He is an arogant jerk. I will never let him see my child again. Do not use him he is not a knowledgable doctor and has no sympathy towards children!!'mm

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Terry L. Beck's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company