Ratings for Dr. Michael Lozman

Dr. Michael Lozman treated both my daughter and myself (braces and Invisialign) and always was professional and was sure to answer any questions in regards to adjustments and treatment. The results we both received are stellar. I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for great orthodontic treatment and care. In addition, his staff is personable and professional. The office is extremely well run and they are state of the art.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Lozman when I was a kid 35 years ago, so I was thrilled to find him still practicing when my son needed orthodontics. He is the BEST and he is so great with kids. My teeth are still perfect thanks to Lozman orthodontics, and I know my sons' teeth are in good hands!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. Lozman. As already stated repeatedly, he is not easy to communicate with, antagonistic condescending. He blames the patient for just about everything. The wires would break constantly. We have been going there for SIX years now. This is common. My son is a junior in HS and FINALLY getting his braces off. It is a VERY long drawn-out process for most kids, partly because of the materials constantly breaking. Some kids are HS seniors still with braces on! Not acceptable - that is waaayyy too long. My son will get his off just before Junior Prom and Senior pictures, thankfully. Do yourself a favor, go to Dr. Decker on Century Hill Drive and be DONE before your kid hits HS. I mean, who wants to be wearing a retainer in college?! It may be a little more expensive but it is worth it in long run. p.s. I suspect some of these positive comments are written by the staff. p.s.s. Expect to wait up to an hour with "cool" (outdated) video games.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The wait times are insane. 30-40 minutes. Amanda the receptionist is HORRIBLE. Rude. Robin is rude. I like Mike, but he is often confused.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My two daughters have been going to Dr. Lozman for about 2 years. My oldest daughter had a severe overbite amongst other issues. Her teeth have improved tremendously and we are very satisfied with her progress. Most importantly, due to my schedule, I have never had a problem scheduling both my daughters and I'm in and out of the office quickly and efficiently. I hope my youngest son doesn't need braces...but I know where he's going if he does!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I stopped going because the waits were horrible.. I only needed impressions, something that takes 10 minutes.. I waited at least 45 minutes or more and this is after giong to the desk to complain.. someone is always out.. I also did not like the fact that I had to pay to pick up an appliance.. Wait again and then pay for the dentist to put the appliance in my mouth.. Im 37, not a child.. I think I would know if it fits.. I was going to do the invisalign process at over $5000.00 but just could not see wasting my time in their waiting room. My biggest pet peeve is a Doctors lack of respect for my time.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

My son started there at 9yrs old for a crossbite on one side and braces. He is now 13 and we are just finishing phase 1. Still no braces. They have put expanders in wrong and ones that weren't made correctly by jamming them into my son's mouth causing bleeding and pain. When they fell out, it was blamed on him eating what he wasn't supposed to. Which he didn't. They have NO bedside manor and are extremely rude. They need a min of 3 appts. to do any work and charge insurance for each. 3 appts to remove one spacer and at 3rd I had to complain to actually get it taken out. We took our other son with the same crossbite to a different ortho and he had braces and an expander within 4wks. Total cost is under $5k, no phases. We had a consult w/ our other son. Told 8 mths to finish him off. Lozman's consult was 2 1/2 more years for phase 2 and whatever after that. Wouldn't give husband a price bc I wasn't there. He already received $3600 and said it would be much more. DONE,going elsewhere!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

very hard to make an appointment if you have to reschedule and the old lady who sit at front desk is not nice at all. she treat me like i am stupid.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Going there curerntly for Invisalign and so far, so good. Sometimes there is a long wait in the waiting area, but other than that, happy with experience so far.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr Lozman and his daughter Dr Robin are awesome. They made my kids feel so comfortable. They instantly made me feel like my kids were in good hands. They spend a lot of time with me explaining the treatment and what is going on. I would recommend this practice highly. They also handle all of my insurance for me so I don't have to try to deal with it. My kids look great and I am very happy with the customer service.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010