Ratings for Dr. Mark Hull

I get better care with Dr Hull about my general health than I do with my GP. I see him for PrEP but he has a better grasp of my health than does my family doctor. His appoints are always on time and his attention to my health is exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Hull is an example of what a great doctor should be. He is knowledgable, supportive, understanding of my needs as a patient and very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Mark is a godsend! He cares about you as a person and is incredibly accommodating when it comes to your time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very pleased with Dr Hull . I'm very happy that he looks into all medical issues

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Happy to have him as my doctor !!! perfect , tells you as it is with options and always there for you when emergency , Thanks

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very helpful, kind doctor. He is very knowledgable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Very nice and caring. I was so lucky that I was sent to see him I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

PREP superstar. A walking encyclopedia re HIV management.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Hull is Vancouver's leading physician for HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). He is incredibly knowledgable, friendly, non-judgmental and somewhat cautious, which was especially warranted when Truvada was not yet approved for PrEP use in Canada. His bedside manner can be just a touch awkward at first, but you quickly know that you could not be in better hands.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Hull is the best infectious diseases specialist in Vancouver. Very knowledgeable and professional. He takes his time and he cares.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016