Ratings for Dr. Smita Agarwal

The worst experience ever.. the staff is terrible and very disrespectful and dr had no knowledge what so ever

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Took my son there for marks on his back waited an hour.. Dr didn't even apologize for wait time....horrible place and dirty!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

This was my first appointment with this group. The staff is very nice with the exception of the receptionist. She asked me my name 3 times in a span of 30 seconds, and his quite abrupt. She seems way too busy to take the time to listen. I waited 45 minutes to see Dr. Agarwal, which is not the doctor a requested to see when I made the appointment (same receptionist). So, I was surprised to meet Dr. Agarwal. She has no bedside manner, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's a bad doctor. She dismissed a few of my concerns, but spent time on others. I could tell she was rushed. This is a very busy office. In the end Dr. Agarwal will be treating my acne scars next month. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. She told me she's done many of these treatments before. Fingers crossed.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

The office staff is disorganized.. They kept messing up my referral. The wait is long. The assistant was really rude. The doctor and her were very unprofessional. The doctor was wearing sloppy street clothes and had no bedside manner. I went in expecting a consult for a mole, and she said she would remove it right then. They didnt even disinfect the area.. Just quickly gave me a shot in the area, rolled up my shirt (it was on my stomach), and left the room saying they would be back. My shirt started rolling down over the area which isnt sanitary, and the area was bleeding. When the assiatant came back i asked if she could wipe the blood for me, and she gave me an attitiude! The doctor did a rushed removal and stitch job and sent me off with minimal instructions. When i returned to get stitches removed, the same assistant took them out, with the same attitude problem. Then the doctor came in very rushed, and explained the biopsy was ok, but there was some abnormal cells in the mole. I wanted more details about thr abnormal cells, but she sort of rushed the conversation and left the room. Oh, and the stitch job was pretty bad too.. My skin was very inflamed and irritated looking, and when I tried to show her she barely glanced at it. Such a horrible doctors office!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I went to this Dr 8 visits and She only takes your Money. I had to figure out what was wrong with my skin not once but twice. I went to a New Dr and in the first visit he determined what was wrong. It was the same diagnoses I came up with but she said it can't be but gave me a prescription for a cream. That didn't work. It is internal. Sad ;-( My skin is already healing with the medication in one dose. She makes you wait for over an hour for the visit and does not do what she went to school for. YOUR FIRED doc!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Horrible experience.suggest a biopsy for a simple rash and don't care to even call back even after I made multiple calls for redults

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Horrible experience. They call you 100 times if there is ending bill. But don't call at all when test results come. Took me 5 calls to approach them and still gives some excuses that doctor will call you.Very disorganized and unfriendly staff as well. Not so happy with the doctor's knowledge too.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I would call her more like a miracle worker - thought I'd never be the same after my car accident

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Great doctor but LONG wait times. Almost 2 hour waiting times once you check in.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have visited Dr. Agarwal several times and have found her very knowledgeable, compassionate, and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Smita Agarwal's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal