You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Leslie J. Tenaro

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Not only missed a cancer diagnosis but injected steroid in the lesion which made it worse.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I went to Dr. Tenaro getting a second opinion due to some eczema issues on my face that continued after being treated by another dermatologist for 3 months. Dr. Tenaro explained why there was not progress and thoroughly explained the steps needed since the eczema had morphed due to the high use of steroids and cream. I finally felt relief and had hope for the first time in a few months. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a seasoned, experienced physician in the field of dermatology.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

The Doctor and staff were very pleasant and nice. I took my 7 year old. I was very happy with the examination and the doctors knowledge. Unlike most places I've been to the wait was very short. The doctor saw us even before I could finish filling up the forms.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Very knowledgeable in her field. Took necessary time to explain situation and was very efficient.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Love love Dr. Tenaro wonderful bedside manner. Staff returned my call. I have reffered many patients to her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Leslie J. Tenaro's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Rude and cold. Seemed more concerned with her own personal problems than what questions I had. Acted like she was bothered to be at work."

August 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1177761'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014