Ratings for Dr. Ron R. VanWechel

My front teeth have been horrible looking all my life since a fall I had in 3rd grade breaking off my permanent. I have have several dentists throughout the past 40 years redo them but they never looked very good until I worked with Dr. Van. My teeth are beautiful and very natural looking now. It literally changed my personality now having the confidence to smile. He's excellent at what he does. Although I have to say the cleaning staff and receptionist are a little too over zealous. I've now gotten 3 calls to reconfirm my appointment???? Thorough I guess. Also, though the work wasn't cheap, it was less expensive than two other offices I checked into.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I just had my gum disease treated with a laser by Dr Van Wechel. It was incredibly fast and painless.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. VanWechel used state-of-the-art laser gum therapy to deal with my severe gum disease. There was no cutting, no stiching--and virtually NO PAIN. Having gone through traditional gum surgery in the past (It's very, very painful.), I was amazed at how far advanced new laser procedures have come in just a few short years. And Dr. VanWechel has a wonderful, soft touch.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

This clinic is hungry for money. They believe in pading the bill with extras, if you let them get away with it. Cleaning teeth is $95; 1-minute fluoride treatments $38; AND YOU can be charged with a consultation fee of $65 with the person who cleans your teeth, without even seeing the one dentist in the clinic. The dentist is good to excellent, but hungry for your bucks. HOW professional can you be?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007