Ratings for Dr. Wyn D. Nguyen

I have seen Dr. Nguyen on two occasions and in both instances, Dr. Nguyen and his staff were friendly and professional. I was advised of numerous options and they assisted me with finding the most affordable route for my upcoming operation. They are extremely patient (I switched my appointment a couple of times). When it was my time for my interaction with Dr. Nguyen, I did not seem rushed or irrelevant. Although I hope the type of issue I am dealing with never returns, if it does, Dr. Nguyen and his staff have proven their level of excellence. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Nguyen 3 days ago for the first time. He's knowledgeable & on the ball - I have a procedure scheduled for next week to confirm his suspected diagnosis - but I am already sure he properly assessed my medical issue. I will definitely have him perform the operation that will be needed upon test confirmation. I'm female but was completely at ease with him performing a rectal exam. He is direct, sincere, professional and has a firm confident handshake. I was not uncomfortable in the slightest, detailing the severe rectal issues I'm having.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Nguyen operated on my husband and messed up the surgery so bad that he will have to sleep sitting up for the rest of his life. The doctor does not know what he is doing with cancer patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Wyn Nguyen is a very knowlegeable and honest doctor that I sent all of my family members if they need him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Wyn Nguyen is very knowlegeable and a wonderful doctor. I have a colonoscopy done by him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Nguyen is AWESOME!!! He is kind and knowledgable. I will send everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Wyn D. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX