Ratings for Dr. David Mancini

Everybody is in a hurry at this place. Dr. Mancini really tells you nothing. His one apparent goal is to get in and get out. He is not at all interested in a patient's history with their medical issue. Yet, it is people and their own individual stories that make a job interesting. He must be bored out of his mind!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I showed up at Dr Mancini's office in severe pain. He ordered an MRI and when i came in to hear there results he forgot to tell me that I had a herniated disc. I found out the next day when I called to ask a question. He insisted that he didn't mention the disc because it "could have happened five years ago." He told me there was nothing he could do for me and to get my kidneys checked. I did, I went to the ER and they confirmed that the pain I was suffering from was from the herniated disc in my thoracic spine. He also refused to write me a script for muscle relaxers when I was experiencing severe muscle spasms. I am reporting him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This guy could not have shown any less interest in my situation or problem. Sent me to have xrays and an mri done then when i went back i waited an hour to see him. When i saw him he looked at my mri, recommended me for physical therapy and disappeared from the room. He spent less than 3 minutes in the room with me. I had no chance to even ask a question. The nurse was unimpressive as well. Gotta tell you that I left there very angry.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I went to see he because of pain in my legs and he sent me to get a scan done and then to come back to discuss the results. During the initial visit, he didn't seem too interested in my history of the problem. When I came back for my results of the scan, the nurse asked if I had the films, which I was told would be sent to the ordering dr, I responsed no. She then asked if I already spoke with the dr about them and again I answered no. Then she asked why I was there. Once the dr arived he glanced over the results, recommended PT (at a place where his practice owns) and disappeared. The people at PT were very nice and actually gave me more to go on about the problem. They, not the dr, told me that I need supports for my feet and that my arches are the cause of my problem. The dr never told me anything about this even though he examined my feet. He didn't stick around in the exam room long enough to give me a chance to ask either.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. David Mancini's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1995)