Ratings for Dr. Bradley P. Winkhart

Treates my 21 year old son with a long history of mental health issues. He was very kind and human. He treated my son as a real person and listened to what he had to say. He respected my son's wishes and concerns. Very impressive doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

very helpful, and very knowledgable. Was able to diagnose me properly and help me get in touch with good therapists. Extremely helpful and kind treated me like a normal human being not like I was strange or had a problem that was in any way abnormal.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Officious. Efficient. Smiles when you are polite. Forgiving.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Admitted to hospital and he was my assigned doc. After interacting with him in the hospital, he offered to take me as a patient. Have been happy with him as a doctor but have been unable to see him due to lack of funds.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

admitted me to hospital. did not manage or change medications. discharged me on older medications causing relapse. always in a hurry to get out of room. unapproachable afterwards. very inexperienced.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Bradley P. Winkhart's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal