Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Kasica

I loved this Dr! From the first time I met with her in her office, till the last appointment I had with her before we moved, she always gave me her full attention. I had 2 miscarriages before seeing her and she right away discovered I had PCOS and helped with it naturally right away. She always explained everything thoroughly and never pushed for medications. I would still be seeing her if we had not moved to Lexington.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I ended up needing an emergency Cesarean, and although I believed it was actually necessary, it was very hard for me to accept - Dr. Kasica didn't make me feel any better about it. She's very intelligent and good at what she does, but I really needed some kind of emotional and mental support from her. She was very helpful and I felt safe in her care, but she also made me feel embarrassed for having a difficult time accepting a surgical birth.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

She is a very good doctor who I would recommend to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. Dr. Kasica answers all my questions and is very patient and kind.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Kasica has delivered both of my children, the first natural the second ended up in C-section because baby was breech. All of my experiences with Dr. Kasica have been very positive and I would recommend her to anyone. I have had several friends go to her as well and all have had positive experiences.. and all the other drs in her practice are great as well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Deborah A. Kasica's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)