Ratings for Dr. Andrew L. Rose

On 21 Fefruary 2013, I had an appointment with a Bon Secour facility - Ironbridge Famly Practice - at 3:45. While traveling to their facility, I placed a call to them around 3:45 letting them know I was running late and I would be there in 10 minutes. The person who answered the phone told me that if I did not get there by 4:00, I would have to rescheduled. Sher said they had a 15 minute grace period. At 3:58, I arrived at the front desk. She then call someone else to let them that I had arrived. This other person told her that I needed to go. I asked her why, since I was within the 15 minute grace period. She then made another phone call and ask them why I had to leave. She was told the doctor, Andrew Rose, needed to be somewhere. Totally flabbergasted at this behavior and lack of concern for my medical condition I left. They have little respect and concern for their patients. I needed to quicky find another doctor to see me. Fortumately I did.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I came within 15 minutes of my appointment and was turned away by their rude staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I have actually been going here for years, over 10 now. I see Melissa Clayton, however I have seen Dr Rose as well. All are helpful and efficient.Sometimes they are swamped and you have to make sure they are listening, so step up and be heard. I truely recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

He did not listen to the patient and demonstrated this by insisting on medications the patient had trouble with. Comes across as insensitive and as a bully. I do not recommend him. He talked about his desire for another tropical vacation and expressed a dislike for being where he was.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

wonderful place great doctor listens that is hard to find , he is always good at returning calls . will take time to exsplain any test or what you need to talk about . he has a great staff , very helpful and friendly . i have been there for 15 years now , i would never want to leave

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007