Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is a highly skilled professional, an excellent physician, and a very carrying human being. He has a sens of humor that some might not get, but he is a dermatologist after all and cannot help everybody. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Please I implore you not to see this doctor if you don't want to be treated like garbage. I expressed my concerns to the Office Mgr only to be ignored. Yes, he caught my skin cancer in advance, but I deserve to be treated with respect and not constantly have a 1 hour wait on average, quickly scanned for an annual skin screening after problems, and my concerns disregarded. I found a doctor in Wheaton that is much more professional.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Greenberg should't even be considered a doctor. I believe he is a crook who is only interested in his patients money, not their well-being. I waited in the waiting room for about 20 mins after my scheduled appt. time (ok, this is common with many doctors...fine). Well I get into the room and wait another 15-20. Aggravating, but if it's going to fix my issue, I'm willing to look past it. After he finally walks in, he sits about 6 feet away from me at a desk. Talking down into my 'file', he just barely glances in my direction, and starts writing a prescription for my breakout & says "i'll start you with this & i'd like to see you back in 2 weeks." Well 1-how do you write someone a prescription without even looking at their face? And 2-I just paid him a $50 co-pay for a 30 second visit!?! Needless to say, the medicine didn't work & he wouldn't write me a different one without another $50 visit. If he would have looked at my face the 1st time, he'd know what to give me as an alternate

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Staff was very professional and friendly. Easy to book appointment. Had 2 appointments, the first had 15 min wait, second time walked right in. Dr was very friendly provided info, answered questions but was fast and efficient. However, I did not feel rushed. Would recommend to family members.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I'm 23 years old and he has called me princess, sweetie, etc. Please do not demean me, I am not a child. The wait time for him is usually 30+ minutes when I go which is ridiculous because he talks to me for all of 5 seconds. His staff is unfriendly and I heard them talking about me outside of the door during one visit, how unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Greenberg for most of my adult life. He is a very good, well educated, and down to earth physician. Yes, the wait in the waiting room is sometimes a little over the top, but I am always please with my visit when I finally get to see him. Once you have taken the time to actually talk to Dr Greenberg it is easy to understand how he can get behind in his schedule. If you need to talk to him, he does not rush you out the door, even if there are patients waiting to see him. He is not a "medicine factory". Yes, he does prescribe needed medication, but he also helps explain some of the emotional stuff that may be leading to, or irritating, my condition. This is refreshing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I went to Dr. Greenberg for a couple of years, but each time I felt angry after my visits....about the constant reminders for payment, the comments about money (ie. "the best $300 you ever spent" after a spot removed came back "abnormal"), etc. The final straw, though, was when I showed him a sore on my lip that wasn't healing. He told me it was nothing and to leave it alone. A year later, I finally went to a different dermatologist and SURPRISE! the lip sore was a basil cell, which had to be removed via MOHS surgery, followed by plastic surgery. IT WASN'T NOTHING like Dr. Greenberg said! The man should lose his license and be sued for malpractice!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This doctor needs retirement. Lets help him so that he can retire and live rest of his life peacefully.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Without even looking at Eczema, he said it cant be treated. He sounded very rude all time. At one stage, I told him that I did not come here to piss him. I even told him that if he doesnt want to llok at my skin condition, I can leave now. At that time he calmed down and start talking to me nicely. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. IT IS MY BELIEF THAT HE IS VERY OLD AND THAT IS THE REASON HE HAS GONE CRAZY. Manish Patel, Elk Grove Village, IL

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

The best dermatologist I have been to. Very knowledgeable, staff is very pleasant on the phone and in person. The wait is long but it's worth the wait, especially for the clear skin he helps you achieve.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Greenberg's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL