Ratings for Dr. Ronald B. Ziman

Ziman told me my seizures were coming from the right side of the brain. I asked him why I feel the activity on the left, my right arm and hand is always having problems. He could not answer the question. Other Doctors and tests have proven Ziman to be wrong.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I recently me with Dr. Ziman. My appointment. was on time with very little waiting. While with Dr. Z he spent a great deal of time asking questions about my issues. The appointment was lengthy and during that time he explained what he was reviewing, provided a diagnosis and was patient in repeating and explaining. I would certainly recommend him based upon my experience

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

After seeing other Neuro doctors that did not help I was referred to Dr. Ziman. He is the only doctor that seems to care about how I feel. He has done more for me in one year than all the others did in five years. He is truly a godsend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Kept me waiting one hour for last appointment. Does not refill prescriptions on time. Discounts everything you say as though the patient were lying. Constantly reminds patient he has been in the practice for 40 years, completely forgetting the patient has been in their body all their lives. Does not look at patient just types on a computer screen. Answers cell phone calls in the middle of a conversation. Greta disappointment

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Ziman is an amazing physician, and I am grateful for his care and kindness. He is knowledgeable and thorough

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

If I could rate punctuality lower, I would. Average wait time was 90 minutes. Staff is completely incompetent - the only competent person left the office last year. Remaining and new staff have no cust service skills, even gave blatantly incorrect information more than once. Dr. Ziman is rude and condescending, has no sense of why its rude to leave people waiting for over an hour, accepts cel phone calls in the middle of a consult, and is very dismissive in general when you describe symptoms, problems, or anything that doesn't coincide w/his preconceived idea of your problem. I saw him several times before giving up, and nothing about him or his staff ever changed. He also wasn't up-to-date on latest treatments for my condition, I saw another specialist who helped me, but when I told Ziman he was just pissed that I got a second opinion. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Referred to Dr. Ziman by MD. Waited in a gown in small exam room for approximately 20 min. Upon entry of Dr. Ziman, he questioned my pain and stated if I was in that much pain I had to be depressed and he was going to prescribe Cymbalta. Told him my MD had prescribed and one pill made me very ill w/md stating I should take no more. Dr. Ziman then became condencending, intimating, rude and cruel. Talked AT me like a mentally challenged toddler, doing his best to see if he could make me depressed. Arrived at his office happy, feeling good (other than the pain) and feeling good about myself. He put me down verbally, slammed his computer shut, walked out, stating he was not going to do the testing the MD required, not even the EMG. MD told me NOT to go back to Ziman. If you want a pill-pusher, go to this doctor. He did NOTHING for me. Notified my ins. co. he did NOTHING.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Ronald B. Ziman's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1974)