Ratings for Dr. David Decamillis

Dr. DeCamillis has saved me from knee surgery after a serious soccer accident... as well as allowed me to walk without pain after a head on car accident and yet again when I broke my back in a ski accident. Funny thing about pain when it goes away you don't always appreciate how bad it was because you can start enjoying your life again! I'm glad to have an opportunity to thank Dr.David DeCamillis for all 3 times you have taken away excruciating pain from serious injuries…

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Very talented, helpful. He helped reduce pain a lot. Thanks

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

As a doctor in training, I had the opportunity to shadow Dr. Decamillis. First off, he is very personable, and clearly cares for his patients. He told me that he prides himself on requiring 4 or less treatments for most patients to improve, and the days I spent with him showed this to be true. He did not help every patient, which is a good thing - there is no such thing as a miracle cure, and anyone claiming they have this is flat out wrong. However, he did have the vast majority of patients leave feeling significantly better than when they came in, and the return patients I saw demonstrated that his treatments most often lasted for the weeks or months between treatments. He occasionally ran late with patients, and the administrative staff weren't always completely on the ball, but overall I felt the clinic ran smoothly. Price was very competitive, especially for a longstanding experienced chiro. He also didn't focus on adjustments, which I really appreciate. Of the large number of practitioners that I have shadowed thus far, I have no reservations recommending this one as he either will help right away, or know (and admit) within a couple of visits that his particular approach won't work. Bottom line: He is a solid choice for musculoskeletal concerns.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr d fixed my hip problem that no one else could after years.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

DR. deCamillis has been my Chiropractor for well over 20 years. There was a time, I seriously thought healthy walking, healthy life was behind me...I am now 79 years old, still working in retail, standing erect and enjoying look walks...all this due to the care provided me by Dr.DeCamillis. I have recommended him to several friends and all have been satisfied and return for maintenance. Recommend Him....you bet, I do! L Denison, New Westminster, BC

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was suffering from lower back pain and found Dr. Decamillis based on the good reviews here. Pro: friendly front desk staff; Dr. Decamillis was very friendly as well. Con: He wasn't helpful and filled up our 5 minutes sessions with stories that he'd been invited to teach at such such college. I am sure that he's very knowledgeable and hence was invited to teach at various places, I just wish that he could spend more than 5 minutes with his patient before telling me time is up and I should book the next appointment with the front desk staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Very competent; takes the time to analyze and do effective gentle adjustments

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I live in New West & have used Dr. De Camillis's services throughout the years. He was originally recommended to me when someone noticed I was in chronic pain after falling on icy stairs. This had gone on for 4 years where I felt like my hip & back where out of joint, I couldn't even find a comfortable position to sleep. He sorted things out in 3 treatments & I had no need to go back for a couple of years. Since that time I have seen him after car accidents, ski accidents, dance injuries etc. He has always helped me get through the injuries quickly and easily... He is personable and cares about each patient. Number one he is not about making you come to see him weekly for months at a time, he tries to work with each injury & patient as effectively as possible in as few visits as possible. I would recommend him to anyone & have done, receiving back roses from a woman who walked with back pain for 20 years before she saw Dr. David & he fixed her back permanently in very few visits.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I just moved to New West and needed a new chiropractor. I looked on reviews on line and saw that dr. De Camillis has quite a good rating. Unfortunately I was quite dissapointed with his work. I was seeing dr van Der Mark in POCO for 12 years and can not compair. Since I saw dr De Camillis and he practised some kind of new streching on me whithout even warming my muscles first and not using pressure points or cracking I develope a new pain in my joint which I never had before..I will not recomend this chiropractor to anyone...

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I am so happy I fond Dr. Decamillis (thanks to this website). I used some other chiropractors in the past but they are all way to far from Dr. Decamillis. I first came to him with a very bad back pain, Tylenol did not help and I could barely walk. I was back to a normal person within a few sessions. During the past years I visited him a few other times, Dr. Decamillis literally does miracles!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012