Ratings for Dr. Lisa Harcus

What a wonderful doctor and person. She is one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. Her team is also amazing. I could go on as we were so happy with the care we received.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I had an awesome experience with the Lisa and her team. She was so encouraging, positive and wonderful. I hope to have her again in the future.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I also LOVED having Lisa and have nothing negative to say about her... She's very supportive!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Lisa is an amazing midwife. There whenever you need her, answering every question no matter how stupid you think it is. Quick to come when you need her and always sure to make you feel at ease. She gave us great pre and post natal care. One of her midwife partners delivered our daughter, but we saw Lisa for majority of our prenatal appointments and she took great care of us. We are looking forward to baby #3 so we can see all three of our beloved midwives again!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010