Ratings for Dr. Ryan R. Cicenas

I like Dr. Cicenias as a person, hes very sweet and the kids like him. However he is quick to come in and out and brush serious somewhat matters under rug and sometimes misses things which a peditrician should not have, actually the virus was obvious that my child had, I took her to him, no sooner than I left she got real sick fast and ended up in the er. There the peditrician on staff said she had coxsackie virus and had blisters in her throat. Thats a simple thing to miss and he should have seen that but he was in too big of a hurry. I feel like hes to bust for his patients sometimes.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Ryan Cicenas is the best of the best when it comes to pediatricians! He is extremely busy, but does his best to get patients in when they're sick, even if it keeps him at the office until very late. He is understanding, fun, and great with children. Focused on safety and stays up to date on the newest guidelines. His nurse has even called my back from her home at night to answer my questions. An awesome office, great staff and pediatrician that I love. I couldn't ask for anything more from these guys!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Cicenas is good and seems to know his stuff. He does not always take the time to listen to everything you are trying to tell him and seems quick to think you are just worrying too much. That seems to be when he is busy or running behind. All the kids love him. Even my teenager. Could not ask for a more caring doctor. He just needs to know what a parent feels like sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

This is my son's pediatrician. I had to fill out forms for my pediatrician to accept him as a new patient. This did not take long at all. Every appointment I take my son to, he thouroughlly enjoys and I am very relaxed about asking thos silly first time parent questions. Dr. Cicenas always puts us ease and ensures us we aren't overreacting. We went back for a well child checkup a month early and he did not even bill us...MIRACLE. They do all the lab work in their office and it is ready in minutes, not days. The nurse is very profession and gives is shots amazingly fast and with such skill. I ought to know, I'm a nurse. Ryan always washes his hand in front of me, something you don't see a physician do often. I can not say enough good things about this physician he is just remarkable. When my son was sick, he didn't just write him an antibiotic, he said it was a virus and that it would have to run it's course. This doctor is just amazing. I wish I could see him myself.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Ryan R. Cicenas's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2000)