Ratings for Dr. Mark N. Weissman

My husband broke his neck while we were on vacation in Wisconsin, 700 Mikes from home. Dr. Weissman did his surgery in the middle of the night and was so kind to us including asking me if I would be okay financially while my husband recovered. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

My brother had a serious brain tumor,it was life treatening and he came through it all just fine with the expertise of Dr.Weissman and his team of doctors . there are a few obsticles left ,but we are all greatful and thankful for his life.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

I saw him for a 2nd opinion for cervical spine surgery, sent by my neurologist. My symptoms did not match the MRI and the first M.D. I saw wanted to treat the MRI, not the symptoms. Weissman felt I needed further testing via a myleogram, as MRI's do not show bone very well. The myleogram showed that I needed surgery on the vertebral levels causing the symptoms and not the vertebral levels the first M.D. had planned to operate. I can't say enough good things about his excellent diagnostic skills! Needless to say, he did the surgery and I was back riding horses 3 months later.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Mark N. Weissman's Credentials

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med