Ratings for Dr. Ewa H. Konca

This is the most unprofessional doctor's office I have ever come across. I had received a referral for Dr. Konca from my primary care physician in December. She was busy as expected so my first appointment was scheduled in January. Well a day before my appt the office calls me and tells me that the doctor will be out of the country for 2 months. So now I am scheduled for an appt at the end of March. I arrive at the location and I find no office. So I called. It turns out that they relocated without telling me and nothing online was updated. So third time's the charm and I get rescheduled in May. I drove from 2 hours away to be able to make it to the appt. I finally make it to the office only for them to tell me Dr. Konca isn't in. They said, "We tried calling but we couldn't even get through to voicemail." It turns out they tried calling my house phone and I said "Even if you were able to leave a message I actually work during the day so I wouldn't have even gotten it." So then I asked them if they had my cell phone on file and after the lady scans the screen she finds it. I asked her why she wouldn't call my cell if she couldn't get through on the first number. She stared blankly at me and said hold on, then walked away. Then she has the audacity to come back to her chair and tell me that she can reschedule me for next week. I said, "You guys have rescheduled me for 5 months, you gave me the wrong address the first time, you had my cell phone on file and didn't bother calling to inform me, and I drove 2 hours to get here. I will not reschedule and I will never come back again." I know this is long but I hope whoever reads this while deciding on a doctor, you skip Dr. Konca. There is a reason her reviews are horrible everywhere online. Horrible staff. Horrible doctor. Please avoid.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Her staff is rude and she is not even close to being current regarding modern medical practices. She speaks out of both ends and is obviously lost when pressed for information. I would not let her touch my dog!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I ditto the other review that says "the problem is getting to see her. " ...in Pomona. Also, I have never been able to speak to her on the phone due to the "staff of Gatekeepers". I had an important current thyroid medication issue (my hair was coming out in clumps). So frustrating... I couldn't get the lab result answer from her for 3 weeks. Dr. Ewa Konca is the most compassionate, knowledgeable physician I have ever had the privilege of being a patient. Otherwise I would find a new doctor. She is only in that office 2 days a week.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I love Dr. Konca. The problem is getting to see her. I have tried to call for an appointment, but the phones are always busy.... I mean always, like they take them off the hook. It takes months to see her, but she is worth the wait... if you can get through for an appointment. Her PA was good, and she has a NP as well. the wait at the office isnt bad either, once you are there.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Konca is truly an amazing dr she gave me answers other dr wouldn't and I feel so much better get office staff is so helpful anytime if I call and leave a message her her staff I get a response within the day they are a really busy office but I never wait no more then 30 minutes to be seen . I would recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Tends to push her line of supplements too much. Otherwise, she is a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Konca herself is a pretty good doctor BUT she honestly has some of the rudest, worst, most unprofessional office staff I have ever dealt with. They are rude both on the phone and in person. They will forget to change your appointments, book them, tell the Dr that you called, and anything else included in their job description. Their waiting room is often BLARING the TV, making it completely uncomfortable for someone to sit there for upwards of 30 minutes, waiting to be seen. I would absolutely NEVER recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Konca was on target in helping me with my thyroid problem. I am very grateful for all her help. I am a new person now and feel so much better!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

After several visits this doc kept upping my thyroid medicine I was feeling worse and worse. She finally told me to accept my Condition. Never saw her again

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Konca began our association by yelling at me over a 6 month old lab test. She challenged me, yelled and made me feel bad. After spending over 15 minutes badgering me she finally asked me questions about myself. In the end she did order a repeat lab test. when her office assistant called the lab test results (after I called and asked for them) the assistant was unprepared to discuss the results or the resulting prescriptions. All in all Very unprofessional. Dr. Konca needs to clean up her act. I'm looking for another doctor and am willing to pay out of pocket for one who will treat me like an intelligent human.

Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Ewa H. Konca's Credentials

• Polish

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA