Ratings for Dr. Ewa H. Konca

I ditto the other review that says "the problem is getting to see her. " ...in Pomona. Also, I have never been able to speak to her on the phone due to the "staff of Gatekeepers". I had an important current thyroid medication issue (my hair was coming out in clumps). So frustrating... I couldn't get the lab result answer from her for 3 weeks. Dr. Ewa Konca is the most compassionate, knowledgeable physician I have ever had the privilege of being a patient. Otherwise I would find a new doctor. She is only in that office 2 days a week.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I love Dr. Konca. The problem is getting to see her. I have tried to call for an appointment, but the phones are always busy.... I mean always, like they take them off the hook. It takes months to see her, but she is worth the wait... if you can get through for an appointment. Her PA was good, and she has a NP as well. the wait at the office isnt bad either, once you are there.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Konca is truly an amazing dr she gave me answers other dr wouldn't and I feel so much better get office staff is so helpful anytime if I call and leave a message her her staff I get a response within the day they are a really busy office but I never wait no more then 30 minutes to be seen . I would recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Tends to push her line of supplements too much. Otherwise, she is a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Konca herself is a pretty good doctor BUT she honestly has some of the rudest, worst, most unprofessional office staff I have ever dealt with. They are rude both on the phone and in person. They will forget to change your appointments, book them, tell the Dr that you called, and anything else included in their job description. Their waiting room is often BLARING the TV, making it completely uncomfortable for someone to sit there for upwards of 30 minutes, waiting to be seen. I would absolutely NEVER recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Konca was on target in helping me with my thyroid problem. I am very grateful for all her help. I am a new person now and feel so much better!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

After several visits this doc kept upping my thyroid medicine I was feeling worse and worse. She finally told me to accept my Condition. Never saw her again

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Konca began our association by yelling at me over a 6 month old lab test. She challenged me, yelled and made me feel bad. After spending over 15 minutes badgering me she finally asked me questions about myself. In the end she did order a repeat lab test. when her office assistant called the lab test results (after I called and asked for them) the assistant was unprepared to discuss the results or the resulting prescriptions. All in all Very unprofessional. Dr. Konca needs to clean up her act. I'm looking for another doctor and am willing to pay out of pocket for one who will treat me like an intelligent human.

Submitted March 2, 2010

I love Dr. Konca. She too diagnosed me when no other doctors had a clue. On more than one occasion. I have never been treated rudely or made to wait long for appts. Any wait time is understood because she takes the time to listen to her patients. When she spends time on me I know someone else is waiting patiently. It makes sense for me to return the courtesy.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I see Dr. Konca at The Chaparral Medical Group in Claremont. Their office is so unprofessionally run that it makes seeing Dr. Konca very frustrating. I have almost always had very long waits prior to my appointments. They seem to book their appointments in blocks and let you wait until they work their way through the patients. I missed my last appointment because an hour and fifteen minutes after my scheduled time there were still two patients for her to see before me, and I had to return to work. They have no respect for your time. I have even averaged 30+ minute waits for appointments just to have blood drawn. Earlier this year they called me five minutes before an appointment to cancel. I was already in the parking lot. Dr. Konca was also suppose to follow up with me with some additional information after an appointment. Despite a few phone calls and stopping by the office twice and filing out their forms to get a message to Dr. Konca, I still have yet to hear from her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Ewa H. Konca's Credentials

• Polish

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA