Ratings for Dr. Raymond Rojas

Our family of 6 has been seeing Dr. Rojas for many years. He is so kind and gentle and makes my younger kids feel comfortable. We have such a range of ages and issues but he is knowledgeable about them all. He knows and treats us all, and we just love having a family-oriented doctor in this rushed out world.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Great Doc. Been with mim for a number of years. Only gripe I have isn't with him, rather the practice. Very difficult to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rojas for a number of years. He always takes his time and does not rush me. He is a caring physician and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

live in Naperville but still travel to Barlett to see Dr. Rojas. He is knowledgable, caring and never rushes you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Has been my doctor for over 8 years. Knowledgeable, will not keep you waiting, will take time to listen to you and explain. Always greets you with a smile.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

My husband and I have been treated for sickness and health issues we take medication for. Dr, Rojas never rushes us, and always listens to us and explains what we d not understand.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Raymond Rojas's Credentials

• Japanese

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bartlett, IL