Ratings for Dr. Susan C. Fabrick

If a smile and seemingly kind voice makes you feel all better, then Dr. Fabrick is the doctor for you. If you prefer someone who treats you with dignity and respect - not thinly veiled condescension - and will actually address your health issues and make referrals to specialists when needed, keep looking.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Fabrick is the most caring Doctor I've ever had. She listens, she considers many options which is best for the patient. She follows up and truly gives the best to her patients. She honestly makes you feel you are the only patient she has, when she makes recommendations for Specialist's she so far has only given me the Best in their field yet she remains the hub of the wheel.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Tried to reach Dr. Fabrick this morning, 1-13-14, to make an appointment. I was informed she was no longer practicing at MFC, does anyone know where she is at now?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

very caring. will answer all your questions. will take as much time as is needed and will not rush you

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I waited nearly an hour and a half to be seen for my morning appointment. I needed a referral to a specialist and waited all day, and ended up calling and making the specialist appt. myself. I think the problems may have more to do with the clinic than the doctor, but I'm not a happy patient.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

She is a very understanding doctor who cares about your health.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Since I switched to Dr. Fabrick 6 years ago she has always treated me well. She went through 2 pregnancies with me and put up with all the problems I had or seemed to have. She is very caring and understanding. She treats you with respect even when the questions you have to ask are tough. She has never judged me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I love her she is wonderful. I would recommened her to anyone. She delived both my boys and was there the whole time i was in labor. With my first she rubbed my back for a few hours. I got 4 of my family members to switch to her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Susan C. Fabrick's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal