Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Gatto

Staff turnover is very high. Doctor only works part-time as he is semi-retired. Appointments can be hard to get, and waiting times long. Some days you get lucky and have a short wait.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Great Dr and Staff, very nice and courteous. Would recommend to anyone. Wait time was very short.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have to say that Dr. Gatto and staff have helped me tremendouly! I have had a few situations that whereby I needed immediate attention and they were very accomodating. I am from Canada with social medicine and I can tell you this team is fabulous!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

The staff called and canceled my appointment. It appears that the staff is incompetent and inefficient apart from being discourteous. They call me on the day of the appointment (that I made two weeks ago) that they do not take my insurance and when I offered to pay cash, they then told me that the doctor on duty that day did not see patients with my condition. How ridiculous can that be?? Please find another doctor, though I cannot comment on his knowledge of medicine, but my guess is that he is lacking in that area too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Overall good experience. Dr. seems very knowledgeable and has been very helpful with my condition.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

The Staff here is surly and uncooperative and consider patients annoying at best. The Dr. has so much turnover that he defends his staff even when wrong. When an overbilling occured, the staff would not even respond to my repeated requests for copies and an explanation. The overbilling was for a procedure never even performed, yet I never could never get anyone to address it and ultimately went to another Dr. instead. The Dr. is very knowlegable, but spend minimal time with his patients. Explanations are hard to come by. Procedures are performed repeatedly, if insurance is paying for them, with little regard to cost. I found ging to this office to be frustrating, agravating and overall a very unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Michael R. Gatto's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1976)

AHC