Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Steinberg

It's like a "mill" with the amount of patients taken care of in a day. The testing is excessive because thats what his$$$wants

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Terrific doctor. Always answers my questions and goes out of his way on my many concerns. If it wasn't for his follow up I probably wouldn't be her, Wonderful doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

This Dr. is stuck in the 1970s. No updated technology. Barely any office staff or nurses. Dirty, dirty office. Dr's lab coat was dirty and stained and his clothese were dirty. He used to be my husband's doctor until I converted my (much better) doctor. He doesn't follow up with patients. He manages his office and his files poorly. I wouldn't let this guy come near me with a ten foot pole. He's gross.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. has no receptionist or nurse. Office is disorganized and not kept clean. Dr. was very late (1 hour one time and 45 minutes another) in arriving at his office, so I had to wait outside his locked waiting room until his arrival.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Friendly. explains everything, never hurries, excellent diagnostician, house calls at no extra charge.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Seems nice, until there is a problem. Often, patients arrive at the office and noone is there for quite a while (I've chatted with another patient while standing in the hall for 45 min). He often cannot be reached when a problem arises, even by a hospital. Crazy temper when any concerns are voiced. Apparently he does not like his patients to see any specialists. Disorganized, dirty office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

He misdiagnosed my problem leading to other problems.He never submitted bills to my insurance company. He tried to collect money i did not owe him. He would not submit my files to my new insurance company. He would not turn my files over to me. No office help or nurse. Stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

WATCH THIS GUYNOT ONLY DID HE MISDIAGNOSE MY PROBLEM AND HAD ME IN SURGERY, BUT THEN HE DID NOT BILL MY INSURANCE COMPANY AND 1 YEAR LATER EXPECTED ME TO PAY THE FULL BILL INCLUDING WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAID BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY- HE REFUSED TO TURN MY MEDICAL RECORDS OVER TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY SO MY APPLICATION WAS VACATED...TWICE-

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Richard C. Steinberg's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL