Ratings for Dr. Mike E. Gonce

Dr. Gonce’s expertice came highly recommended to me by another surgeon with whom I am currently affiliated. I would like to thank Dr. Gonce along with the help from his staff for giving me back part of my life. Dr. Gonce an exceptionally skilled plastic surgeon who I would highly recommend,

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Gonce & his staff! He went out of his way to make sure I was happy & comfortable. His work was impeccable!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Absolutely loved this doctor! He performed my breast augmentation in March and I am thrilled! My incisions are tiny & perfectly in the crease that you can hardly see them. My breast are soft & he made them gorgeous. The placement of the implant is perfect. Dr. Gonce also helped me pick the perfect size and his honest opinion was appreciated (I struggled with thinking I wanted bigger) but my 345cc/325cc fit me perfect and gave me the look I wanted. I liked the surgery center being in the office, it was quiet, private, and very relaxing. Absolutely can't say enough good things about this practice. 5 stars to Deborah to👌🏻 She's been great.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I went in to see Dr Gonce knowing I wanted to do a lift and implant. Within 2weeks I was scheduled for surgery. Their staff and the dr. Was amazing. Very helpful and they make you feel comfortable. I had my surgery on 4/10/15 and I'm not gonna lie, for a couple of days it was very painful. I am very happy with my results and would definitely recommend Dr. Gonce if you are planning on having this done

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I had a BA 500cc 01-22-15 and couldn't be happier with the Dr. i chose. Him and his Staff are very friendly, informative and professional.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I had a lift and aug on 9/9/14, couldn't of made a better selection on the doctor. I called constantly with questions and Krista, Sara, and Deborah all seemed to give me individualized attention. No question was a stupid question and they made me feel like I was the most important patient. Dr Gonce took time with us and answered and explained everything in great detail. My only regret was waiting this long to have the surgery. We drove 5 hours to have surgery there and his facility is top notch. I would recommend everyone to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Gonce performed my breast lift and augmentation two days ago (08-14-14) and I could not be happier with the results. When I went in for my post-op check the next morning I had tears of joy when the nurse unwrapped me and I finally got to see the results I have been waiting for, and they were even better than I expected... He and his staff were amazing from when I first went in for my consult all the way until I had my surgery and post-op. They never made me feel like I asked any stupid questions (I called many times as my surgery approached) and answered each one as if it were the most important question to ask. I recommend Dr. Gonce and his amazing staff to anyone who needs any cosmetic work done. He has changed my life and I am forever grateful for that. His work is worth double if not triple then what he costs...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I went to Dr.Gonce 4 years ago and he did an amazing job! The office staff was very helpful! I will definitely go back to him if I need anything else done.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Gonce is great and so is his staff! I am so happy with my results of a breat lift and aug. I am 39 and in my whole life I have never been so happy with my body. I never felt uncomfortable or rushed while in the office. The whole staff is professional and makes you feel at home. This is the surgeon to go to if you want amazing breast in the Midwest!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I would recommend EVERYONE go to Dr. Gonce and his AMAZING staff!! I had a lift & augmentation done about 3 weeks and I absolutely live my results. I have to single out 2 members of his staff for EXCELLENT care. When I initially went in I was really scared and nervous. I was actually in tears. Sara really made me feel comfortable and calmed me down A LOT! Deborah is the Nurse/Office Manager there and I don't know if I've more personable care ANYWHERE. I don't live in OK so most of my communication has had to be thru email. I have probably emailed her 50 times since my surgery and she has answered me back very quickly and has always been helpful and extremely kind and comforting. If I have anymore surgeries I won't be going anywhere else. Thank you guys so much!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Mike E. Gonce's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1989)

Ameritas