Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Tedesco

Dr. Tedesco always makes me feel super comfortable during our appointments. I never feel like she's rushing me and she's so easy to talk to and seems to really care about what is happening with me. She also knows her stuff. So nice to have a doctor I actually trust. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Tedesco is a warm, intelligent doctor who treated me like a person, not a patient. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Tedesco is really great- as is her partner Dr. Keeler. Dr. Tedesco listens, explains options, is not condescending, and has been one of my favorite doctors ever. I would not hesitate to refer my family to either she or Dr. Keeler. The staff there was great too- helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Pam is the best doctor I have ever seen. She knows her stuff, she is warm and compassionate, follows up, really, really cares about her patients. we are not just files to her. Wonderful Person.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Tedesco is terrific as are the other docs at Goshen Family Practice. I've been going there for over 10 years and have always received excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Tedesco is great, she is knowledgable and will recommend a specialist when needed. She always calls w/ test results... and to simple check on you.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I love Dr. Tedesco. She is so proactive and responsive. She personally calls with test results in a very timely manner. Great personality, very easy to talk to. Recommend her very highly and have sent friends to her!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Not at all satisfied. Like an assembly line at their practice. No personal attention, treated like a number and they do not spend enough time with you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Pamela A. Tedesco's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MVP Health