Ratings for Dr. John K. Yacoub

They are very good,in helping with all your medical needs.big ups:)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I love Dr. Yacoub, He has delivered two of my three children. He is always friendly, great bedside manor. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Yacoub and his staff. I miss his Bel Air, office,but of course I make the trip to towson to see him. I also have been on his diet program.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Yacoub is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen as well as answer all any questions. I have never felt "rushed" through his office by him or his staff. Not only is he my GYN, but I also see him for his diet program. I live in Harford County, where he had an office previously, and I travel about an hour one way to see him every 4-6 weeks. In my family, all the female members (mother, sister, nieces) have him as a doctor. Believe me, it's not a family thing but a great doctor thing. In my opinion, a great knowledgeable doctor with a friendly, helpful staff... what more could you ask for!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Helped me with my infertility and now I have 3 healthy children. Wonderful bedside manner. Made me feel that I was his only patient. I had a horrible miscarriage and he made sure I was healthy emotionally and physically. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

I went to Dr. Yacoub after being dissatisfied with previous OB/GYN. Dr. Yacoub took the neccesary steps and performed the procedure needed and I have been feeling so much better and now I am expecting my first child after being told that I could never conceive without invitro.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. John K. Yacoub's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1982)