Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Pyles

Dr Pyles is very caring and helpful. He really is interested in patient's well being

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Pyles has been my Doctor for many years. He has delivered two of my children and helped me with many issues. He is by far one of the best Doctors I have ever been to. He listens to you and has awesome bed side manner. He is an awesome Doctor and I would trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

I use dr. Pyles for OB and family practice as my primary care physician and I have been happy with him all around. He is very knowledgable and has very good bedside mannor. My emergency c section went great and now he is my sons pediatrician and I am sure he is getting the best care he needs!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Pyles is my general practitioner, and I've been very happy with the service and knowledge he has given. He truly listens to his patients, and trusts them when they know their own bodies. That's a rare thing these days. My son and I both use him, and likely will for many year to come. Amber B.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr.Pyles was my OB/GYN during my pregnancy. He definitely made sure I was treated with care. I was hospitalized three times for kidney stones in the middle of the night and he always came to check on me. He also allowed me to pick a date for induction and time. He was very helpful during my quick and semi-painless natural delivery. He is now my daughter's pediatrician, and I trust her life in his hands and that of his nurse, Andrea.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Tracy L. Pyles's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1985)

Oxford