Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth N. Coronado

Dr. Elizabeth Coronado overbooks her schedule and I've waited nearly 2 hours before I see her. After a year of not visiting her and bringing this issue to her attention I thought I'd try once more. She seemed like she would do something about it, however, after today's visit she has not. I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time and then I told the office I could wait no longer. There was another patient with a newborn that had been schedule at the same time as my appointment, still waiting. And her nurse told me there were 3 more patients ahead of me. Her office has also owed me $80 since December, 2014 and has not refunded even after several requests. If you're time is not valuable and you have nothing better to do then wait 2 hours to see her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Coronado rushed every visit I had with her. When I would express concerns about the prescription she’d given me the visit prior, she would defend the prescription even when it made my condition worse. She couldn’t even recognize the yeast infection I developed caused by the metronidazole, or at least that’s what she told me. I guess it was because she was trying to protect her credibility. Overall, she is a typical doctor working for the pharmaceutical companies, not patient care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. C is super cool. I did wait a bit but then she spent a ton of time with me so it was worth it. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Coronado was professional, knowledgable and very kind. She made me feel comfortable about my choices in taking care of my healthcare issues. I have recommended her to several friends and all of whom were satisfied. Each has made her their permanent gyn. I highly recommend her as a caring and competent physician.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Made myself and spouse uncomfortable. Did not feel support at all. Would NEVER go back or recommend to anyone. Bad doctoring. Keep your opinions to yourself and give me the facts. I never asked for advice or counsel.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I was not satisfied with Dr. Coronado for many reasons. I feel my concerns were ignored due to my age, and the staff was very rude to me every time I visited. My birth experience did not go well due to the attitude this doctor had towards my age, and decisions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth N. Coronado's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)