After waiting 5 months for an appointment I was happy to see Dr Fucci from all that I read and reviewed. I have been having severe balance issues for over 2 years. Seen 2 neurologists and 2 ent's. Dr Fucci preformed a VNG to determine if my ears may be the root cause. Became very ill for several days following test. Was informed by the Dr and staff that that was not normal and no one usually has that reaction. Was then informed that it was not my inner ear and if I am still having an issue come back in 6 months. Well I was still having a problem. I was then fortunate to get into Mayo. Audiologist preformed 2 tests and immediately told me I had an inner ear problem which was then confirmed by a Mayo neurologist. Was also informed that my reaction to the VNG should have told them that it was an inner ear issue. Very disappointed that someone as well praised as Dr Fucci would not have informed me of this and to wait 6 more months to come back was terrible

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My daughter has been going to Dr Fucci for almost five years now. They have always been kind and helpful. Dr. fucci is also a very kind man and is amazing at what he does. He is very busy as he has so many patients that come to him, but it is worth the wait to get in. My daughter also see an audiologist there too. Each and every one of his staff take the time to take care of our needs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I don't understand some of these reviews. I was practically bed ridden with Meniere's before I found him. After my labrynthectomy, and insertion of my bone anchored hearing aid, I am now able to do all the things I used to do. He gave me hope. After seeing many ENTs, I was finally referred to him. I, for one, am thankful. It did take a couple months to get in to see him, but good things come to those who wait. If you have lost hope due to Meniere's, please give this dude a chance. He did for me what my pcp and 10 ENTs couldn't do. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Please find another ENT. I can't even begin to tell you the nightmare experience we have had with Dr. Fucci & his office staff. Please take the time research your doctor before going, I wish we would have.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

You cannot shedule an appointment unless it's a month or two ahead of the time. You'll be in pain and this doctor still cannot see you sooner than that. Of cause, when you come in, he is in a hurry and doesn't pay that much attention to your problems. I am certainly switching to a different doctor now.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Fucci had his days. When we first met him he was attentive towards my son’s needs. He placed tubes in our son’s ears however, the right ear was left perforated /a hole In which Dr. Fucci said he could not fix until my son turned seven. My son was in pain and I could not imagine my son falling behind in school. Had to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

This Doctor came highly recommended to me by Banner Desert Audiology Department as well as my child's Pcp. He is highly regarded in the community as one of the best ENT's. He was very professional and experienced. He performed the surgery to place ear tubes in my child's ears. The surgery literally took 4 minutes. He did an excellent job. If u are looking for an ENT- this is your guy!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Fucci and his staff are wonderful. He is an excellent Dr. and very knowledable compationate. He is an excellent Dr. I had gone thru 3 surgeries before I saw him and he was the only one that was able to fix my problem. I will continue to refer to him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Bad attitude... He is all about the money and is not willing to correct his mistakes. I have had and Infection, rejection for 4 years and all he would do is give antibiotics. I needed my Cochlear device removed and he wanted to set an appointment for months out because he was to busy doing more implants.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Michael J. Fucci's Credentials

• Spanish

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "After waiting 5 months for an appointment I was happy to see Dr Fucci from all that I read and reviewed. I have been having severe balance issues for over 2 yea..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fucci only cares about your money, not about you. I wouldn't reccomend him to anyone. "

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been going to Dr Fucci for almost five years now. They have always been kind and helpful. Dr. fucci is also a very kind man and is amazing at wh..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand some of these reviews. I was practically bed ridden with Meniere's before I found him. After my labrynthectomy, and insertion of my bone an..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Please find another ENT. I can't even begin to tell you the nightmare experience we have had with Dr. Fucci & his office staff. Please take the time research yo..."

October 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=117665'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014