Ratings for Dr. Ajay Nair

Dr. Nair is a wonderful physician, however I would still not recommend his office. The receptionists have treated me less-than-human for the past 8 years that I have been in and out of the office. Every time I step in to the office, they do not recognize me, even if it had only been a day since my last visit. When I needed care after an auto accident, they staff did not seem interested in helping me with billing to the insurance company. I am no longer a patient there due to a change of insurance, but needed some information sent to my HMO in regards to important prescriptions that Dr. Nair had written for me. In my current time of need, the receptionist I talked to would not help me in any way, nor would she put Dr. Nair on the phone so that I may ask him the questions I needed answered. If Dr. Nair were to move to a different practice/office, I would be the first to follow him as long as non of his current staff followed as well.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

A very smart doctor. I've gone to him for medical advise several times, with very good results.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2006

Dr. Ajay Nair's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)