Ratings for Dr. Gerald D. Luciani

He delivered my son in 2008, he was an awesome doctor. Also tieing me tubes. I sure hope they can be reversed, if not I will be devistated! I saw a comment on here were he took the whole tube. Whats ment to be will be but I'll be heart broken if I can't get my tubes reversed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I had my daughter in 2008. Dr Luciani was recommended to me by a friend who had her son by him. Dr Luciani always made me feel comfortable and answered any question i had. He also addressed my fears i had due to the difficult birth i had with my son. Unfortunately I ended up having my daughter early with a c section but the entire time he made me laugh and helped me relax. Dr Luciani is an amazing Dr and I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I had a tubal ligation in 2007 due to changes in my life I went to get a tubal reversal there was no pathology report and when put under for a scope I fou d out why DR LUCIANI masacared my tubes you only need to take 2 cm for a proper ligation this dr took my entire tubes in pieces leaving me nothing my husband and I are devstated this dr has poor bedside manner and is aweful I do not recommend him to anyone

Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Luciani is an amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable and will educate his patients on what to expect. I have never felt rushed in any of his appointments. He is also a very good surgeon. =)I definitely will be using him for my next child.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I could not have asked for a better experience. My first pregnancy was fine but my cesarean was horrible..he made me and my family so comfortable. Listening to my own ipod during the delivery was an added touch that now brings back memories every time I am in the car. Had I lived here the first time, I would probably have at least 5 kids by now! He and his staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I had my 3 kid with Dr luciani all I can say is that he is a great Dr he answered my call in the middle of the night... I dont want more kids but I do recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Dr. Luciani is THE BEST! I started seeing him when I became pregnant with my first child. His staff was always courteous and helpful, phone calls were returned in a timely manner and Dr. Luciani always had time to answer questions and concerns. He truly cares about the health and wellbeing of his patients. He made the whole process easy and worry free. The delivery day was no different. He asked us to bring in a CD with our favorite music and it kept us calm the whole time. We could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Luciani will always have a patient in me. I would recommend him to everyone and I do!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had. I cant say enough good things about him. I have been his patient for a few years and he had delivered 2 of my 3 children. The 2 c-sections he did are flawless and I had an easdy recovery. He has a wonderful bedside manor and he always makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Gerald Luciani is simply awesome. A doctor of excellence in letter and spirit. My wife had a c-section and had a complicated pregnancy. He had been very supportive and explained all the issues in detail. He is very hands on and very punctual . He is always available and attends very attentively to the patients. His C-section surgery was flawless and very quick. He does waste time in critical moments, he always have a plan for the patient and has a very meticulous follow up. We are very thankful to GOD that he handled the operation and made sure that my wife and son were safe after the operation.I would recommend him to everybody. I am also thankful to the people who took time to write his review earlier that helped us choose him we are just doing our duty to help future parents choose the very best doctor. Sanjiv

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Gerald D. Luciani's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX